Contest Winners Thread

The wife is teasing me

IMAG0395.jpg

man, I wasnt sure what was going to be in the picture...hehe

Man, thats mean of her but very awesome she is doing it to you.

The Mizzy's have landed :D

Thank You THP & Mizuno !!!

I swung the 7 iron and man it has some weight to it , feels like its a D4 swing weight . Man these irons feel so SMOOTH through the hitting zone , can't wait to hit them !

Mizzy1.jpg

Mizzy2.jpg

Mizzy3.jpg

Mizzy4.jpg

Mizzy5.jpg

Again ......... thanks for everything you all do here at THP :clapp::thankyou::thumb:

Try again GG , I had to redo my post .
I can see them on my end now

I swung the 7 iron and man it has some weight to it , feels like its a D4 swing weight . Man these irons feel so SMOOTH through the hitting zone , can't wait to hit them !

Mizzy1.jpg

Mizzy2.jpg

Mizzy3.jpg

Mizzy4.jpg

Mizzy5.jpg

Again ......... thanks for everything you all do here at THP :clapp::thankyou::thumb:

Congrats dude! Those look really slick!

Congrats on the Fantasy League putter ddec! I'd game it, don't let anyone talk you into keeping it at home! hehehe

Nice wedge, Fildini! Hit it well!

yeah, I was a little surprised to see the post about selling them. I guess to me it was just un-called for. If you wanna sell them, dont tell the people who were nice enough to give them to you that you plan on makin $500 bones. thats just my opinion of course.

If I had ddec's putter I would game it, but a wedge takes a beating

Mizzy1.jpg

Mizzy2.jpg

Mizzy3.jpg

Mizzy4.jpg

Mizzy5.jpg

they look awesome, congrats again

I see them now. :smile: They look great! I hope you enjoy them.

Whats funny is I got home early from work and was in the shower when the guy hit the door bell , dripping wet & a towel around me and signed for them ..... LOL

:sick:
Whats funny is I got home early from work and was in the shower when the guy hit the door bell , dripping wet & a towel around me and signed for them ..... LOL

:bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad: lol

That reminds me of a King of Queens episode where Doug was always delivering to a guy in a tiny towel and he was so worried it was going to fall. I am glad you were able to get your clubs. Just an FYI for the future, we don't normally do signature required so he should be able to leave it at your door if you can't answer.

That reminds me of a King of Queens episode where Doug was always delivering to a guy in a tiny towel and he was so worried it was going to fall. I am glad you were able to get your clubs. Just an FYI for the future, we don't normally do signature required so he should be able to leave it at your door if you can't answer.

We have to sign for every thing from UPS & FedEx , so it wouldn't matter due to a house thats 3 doors down with the same address as mine and them keeping our packages , only I am North and they are South .

Congrats again Spraytech, those are so sweet. I loved them at the fall outing.

Here are the pics of the Burner 2.0's that arrived today! Thanks again :thp: and :taylormade:!

IMAG0395.jpg

IMAG0396.jpg

IMAG0399.jpg

IMAG0400.jpg

IMAG0402.jpg

Both sets of irons look great SprayTech and BenJ, very nice.

Congrats again Ben and Spraytech! Thanks for the pics.

WOW. Super jealous of BenJ and Spraytech. Congrats you guys. Hope you enjoy your new irons!

Very nice irons guys. Enjoy!

I just wanted to thank THP and Adams Golf for the sweet hybrid! This thing looks sweet and I am excited to get out and hit it. Here are some pics for you to check out

That thing is beautiful and with the voodoo shaft I'm guessing it's a game changer. Congrats!

Looks sweet Dr. Teeth. Hit 'em straight.

Back