2011 THP Fantasy Golf is Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should be talking about all of this in the regular tourney threads. It will make each week so much more intersting.

Stricker, wearing khaki.............again.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

Dont hate on the khaki bro. Steady Steve FTW

Stricker is the new Briny Baird since Briny isn't on the Tour this year. Stricker = Khaki Crusader II

I just saw it now. That's a very cool feature. I am currently 55th. I am like Tiger in his prime. I start of slow and steady and then I crush the competition.

Oh boy. Looks like GG is already in midseason trash talk form.

That is so cool that we can get real-time standings, I am loving that feature.

P4B's team sure is doing well! way to go Jake!

Ok, We all got to pick about 1/3 of the field for this event. 117 of us in for the week....

Anyone wanna guess how many people actually tie for 1st ?

Where's the POLL when u need it ?

Ok, We all got to pick about 1/3 of the field for this event. 117 of us in for the week....

Anyone wanna guess how many people actually tie for 1st ?

Where's the POLL when u need it ?

At the moment, there is no one tied in the top 16. I didn't look any further.

Tied with Doc Gus in 46th

I pulled a 6th spot. I am happy with that for today. This is going to be a lot of fun this season. I have never done anything "fantasy" in sports so this is really cool.

Wow, Im doing horrible, good thing this is just practice!

My men are going to get some nice Lombardi like speeches on their twitter pages!!

Second page -25th it is the first round. Love the live scoring/$$$ updates.

2nd place so far. I'll take it! Hopefully I don't use all my luck in this first practice week.

103rd place. Right where I want to be, to make my demolition of the pack as I race through them all the more spectacular.

103rd place. Right where I want to be, to make my demolition of the pack as I race through them all the more spectacular.

I feel the same way at 86th. I like to build the competition up and crush their spirits when I make my comeback.

I am going to have to give Poults a stern talking to. What was he thinking shouting out "Doughnuts" like that?

66th... I am gonna have to have a come to jesus talk.

EDIT- OOps, posted old ranking...

Team Jrod a strong 6 so far. Hopefully Byrd keeps up his game!

I was some where around #40 when I left for pool league last night and to my delight the boys got to work. #21 now, hope they come out strong today.

Adam Scott needs to bring it.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

When placing your icon over a team and seeing their players "pop up", the names are in different colors. What do the different colors designate?

Players in BLUE are players that you have that are the same as the team ahead of you / leader ( depending on which view you select ). Players in RED, are the players unique to your team.

If you are lucky enough to be in 1st place, the players in BLUE are the ones you picked that are the same as the 2nd place team, and GREEN are unique to your team.

It gives you an idea of which players you need to pick up the pace.

Players in BLUE are players that you have that are the same as the team ahead of you / leader ( depending on which view you select ). Players in RED, are the players unique to your team.

If you are lucky enough to be in 1st place, the players in BLUE are the ones you picked that are the same as the 2nd place team, and GREEN are unique to your team.

It gives you an idea of which players you need to pick up the pace.
Thanks for clearing that up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back