THP Digital Newsletter - A New Era

Do y'all do this from one end of the couch to the other?

Do y'all do this from one end of the couch to the other?

No we have separate offices. We actually dont see each other much during the day.

I tried to sign up but I am getting a javascript error on the page. I could look into that if you want ;)

edit: tried in IE and Chrome, and neither work

I tried to sign up but I am getting a javascript error on the page. I could look into that if you want ;)

edit: tried in IE and Chrome, and neither work

Hmmm. I just tried it in 2 different browsers and had no issues. Let me take a look again.

Hmmm. I just tried it in 2 different browsers and had no issues. Let me take a look again.
I looked into it a bit more... it is because the form is hosted on http://www.getresponse.com (http://www.getresponse.com/view_webform.js?wid=38372) and we have a "proxy" server here that blocks that because it thinks it is trying to "steal" personal information. In any case, when I pasted the actual URL into the browser I was able to sign up for the newsletter. Just thought you should know why!

(yes I am a Web Developer and this stuff interests me - so what)

Glad so many have signed up. We are excited about this one.

Should we receive a confirmation email? I signed up and have not received one, so I signed up again. I thought I read in the post that a confirmation was being sent.

Should we receive a confirmation email? I signed up and have not received one, so I signed up again. I thought I read in the post that a confirmation was being sent.

No confirmation is sent.

Just signed up, can't wait!

Just in case people missed this, the 1st issue will go out on the 15th.

Looking forward to it, thanks JB

First edition is coming out soon everybody. We hope you enjoy what we have been working on.

Looking forward to another stellar THP Media product.

All signed up! Can't wait to read it.

First edition will arrive in everybody's mailbox that signed up tomorrow.

First edition will arrive in everybody's mailbox that signed up tomorrow.

Awesome news! Very much looking forward to it!

I should add that there are some things in the newsletters that are NOT on the THP Forum as of yet. If you read something in the newsletter and it is not being discussed here yet, you have to remember that the newsletter is an "insider's" view and not everything will be addressed on the forum right away.

Getting excited... I will be waiting for this tomorrow...

Excellent. Seems like every day is Christmas around here. We are always anticipating a new present from THP HQ.

Hope I can read this on the BB while I'm out of town.

You will be able to Duey. You wont get the pretty layout or pictures, but you can read the goods.

Back