1156496254_TCGJG-L-1.jpg

1156496484_VdLbJ-L-1.jpg

1156496738_G6PVH-L-1.jpg

1156496960_G5h8u-L-1.jpg

1156497194_urnzG-L-1.jpg

1156497668_J9KdT-L-1.jpg

1156497887_Un2zz-L-1.jpg

Last edited:
Well, thats cool. Needed? I doubt it. I always kinda thought that a laser did the job of a GPS just fine, but I may be wrong. My experience with them is limited.

I wouldn't mind getting one of these, but with that price tag, I'll keep pacing off my yardages!

I would rather use a laser than a GPS. Some rather use a GPS. Best of both worlds!

• Admin
I would rather use a laser than a GPS. Some rather use a GPS. Best of both worlds!

Exactly. And at some courses like my home course (and previous home course) with dog legs, it gives you the ability to have distances on all holes.

I like the combo idea. It looks interesting and I'd really like to get this one in hand. I love my GPS but I remember JB pulling out the Rangefinder in spots that just seemed better suited to a rangefinder.

Yeah, I didnt figure in doglegs into my argument. Shows what I know lol.

Fantastic idea. What a great looking unit.

You know I like this idea a lot, but I wish the price point could be $399 instead of $499.

Great innovation by Bushnell. Hopefull it's not too bulky. Also, hopefully THP will have one in hand very soon for review !

Great concept but price point is too high. In sure other vendors will come in cheaper at some point creating some good price competition

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Yea, it's a high price, but seems to fit in with their line.

I was going to get a Tour V2 before the season started, but this looks really awesome. I hope you guys can get one for a review soon. Looks like I might be dropping some cash this year for a Mashie and this.

How cool is that? Why has it taken this long to come out with this and why didnt I think of it? Between my two units Ive got almost $499 wrapped up if not more. It does look a little bulky though.

It was only a matter of time. I expected the first one to walk along side you.

Kevin

robby.jpg

I was wondering when something like this would become available! Leave it to Bushnell to come up with it! Great news! I'd love to try one out!

I was just thinking about this a couple days ago while I was trying to map a course on goggle and how they would be able to put it into one and wondering if someone would ever come out with it.

I think its an awesome idea! I really wouldnt mind it being bulky, and probably not much else you could do to make it smaller since its 2 in 1. I might sell my V2 and grab this one here in a few months. Nice job Bushnell!!!

ummm, I want one of these right now! What an awesome idea!

Does this unit have the slope feature also? I had thought that was the one feature that kept the laser units from being tournament eligible. I see this one is so i am guessing no slope cpapbilities.

Love the concept. I'll be interested in reviews on it. Though the price tag certainly puts it well out of reach for me. The next step is to have the two integrated such that a laser measurement drops the pin (hazard, etc.) on the gps map. How cool would that be?

I just decided this is a must buy for me. I have been using my cell phone as a gps for golf, and was planning on buying a lazer. Now I can have both in one unit. I'll definately post up a review once I get one.

Back