2011 THP Fantasy Golf is Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get this. My team is shooting pretty well today and yet I'm sinking like the Titanic

Who knows? You must have Justin Rose and Bubba Watson :D

My team is on fire! Up 41 spots to the first page of leaderboard.

Nice, I on the other hand am sinking little by little... time to hit that driver off the deck again Bubba

Who knows? You must have Justin Rose and Bubba Watson :D

My team is on fire! Up 41 spots to the first page of leaderboard.

Nicely done! I've been sitting in the low 100s for a while now.

I was up to 16 until Appleby and Mahan started giving strokes back by the truckload. I need Furyk to get his putter figured out.

good thing this is only practice. practice, we're talkin bout practice! Thanks Camilo

Man yesterday I was thinking that I know absolutely nothing about golf and was in 92nd place. Now I look and Im tied for 10th. How crazy this game is!!!!

Man yesterday I was thinking that I know absolutely nothing about golf and was in 92nd place. Now I look and Im tied for 10th. How crazy this game is!!!!

Two things...

1) It's still early on Friday.

2) This is golf...just when you think you have it all figured out, the Golf Gods slap you side of the head !

Two things...

1) It's still early on Friday.

2) This is golf...just when you think you have it all figured out, the Golf Gods slap you side of the head !

Oh I know it's still early but it is just crazy how things can change.

Is this like Yahoo where you can change your team between rounds or once the tournament is set that is it?

You are telling me. Yesterday I ended the day in 6th spot. Was feeling really good about "my skills". Just checked today and I am down to 113th. This is just like my play on the course. Everytime I think I do something good....I fall apart. My PGA guys need to stop playing like me. haha

Oh snap. Started the day in 86th place and sitting in 16th right now. BOOM

Yea thankful this week is practice! :D
Look at me talk, I'm 62nd place so in the end we'd both get the same.....NOTHIN! It is good that this week is practice, it goes to show how hard it can be and how a little research and a little luck will go a long way!

Look at me talk, I'm 62nd place so in the end we'd both get the same.....NOTHIN! It is good that this week is practice, it goes to show how hard it can be and how a little research and a little luck will go a long way!

THat is what got me through the Cleveland/Srixon league on Yahoo last year!!

haha my first attempt and i didnt even update my team while Ogilvy bowed out - and Camillo is DQ'd lol - 71st!!!

Man I am an epic fail this week! I think I am like #329 or somewhere around there.

I am in 27th place. Team clam fist is happy as a clam and more powerful than a fist. I suck at trash talk.

Man I am an epic fail this week! I think I am like #329 or somewhere around there.

To be 329 out of 117 people is truly special!! :D

What do the colors mean when looking at other people's teams?

All my players are blue. Everyone else seems to have 2-5 red people. A few have Green players. Gmac is blue for one person and red for another.

Thoughts?

What do the colors mean when looking at other people's teams?

All my players are blue. Everyone else seems to have 2-5 red people. A few have Green players. Gmac is blue for one person and red for another.

Thoughts?

It's mentioned earlier in this thread somewhere. I'll look for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back