Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vandals/theft! I have been called 5 times in 2 months, 3 times in the last week from our security company, in the middle of the fricking night to report a break in at one of my stores. This crap has got to stop already, they are not getting anything, or even inside the store, they just do damage and screw up the life of my manager as well as my sleep. :angry:

Night before last they busted the hell out of the back door at one store, but thankfully could not get in. They got it far enough for the alarms to go off and cause a bunch of damage that costs us a ton. Then last night at the same store someone throws a big chunk of concrete through the window, sets off the alarms and runs off.

On the bright side we have a video of the guy and may catch this one. I say hang him!!! lol.

That sucks man I hope you get him.

That sucks duey, hope you can identify the guy. Not that you'll be able to get anything out of him, he was probably taking the spread the wealth thing a little too seriously! haha

Sorry Due, but I really was craving a Sonic Blast at 3am
Vandals/theft! I have been called 5 times in 2 months, 3 times in the last week from our security company, in the middle of the fricking night to report a break in at one of my stores. This crap has got to stop already, they are not getting anything, or even inside the store, they just do damage and screw up the life of my manager as well as my sleep. :angry:

Night before last they busted the hell out of the back door at one store, but thankfully could not get in. They got it far enough for the alarms to go off and cause a bunch of damage that costs us a ton. Then last night at the same store someone throws a big chunk of concrete through the window, sets off the alarms and runs off.

On the bright side we have a video of the guy and may catch this one. I say hang him!!! lol.

We seldom catch anyone, but everytime we do its like a huge victory, lol. I had an armed robbery a couple years ago in my store here at home and the police caught the guy along with two others who helped him. They got very little money, not enough to make it worth while, but they used a gun and for that alone I think they should have spent a long time in jail. Nope, the driver and the ex-employee who set it up got off for telling on the gunman, who served three years. Makes me mad as hell!

Sorry Due, but I really was craving a Sonic Blast at 3am

Ha, got ya! Expect a visit from some friends of mine, lol.

i lost my fave ball mark cuz my stupid rainpants pockets are too shallow

that went right over my head hahaha... didnt even catch that one

Very minor, but I've received my first "reputation" on THP...I'm "a jerk" for not liking the copper-colored shafts. :loser:

Very minor, but I've received my first "reputation" on THP...I'm "a jerk" for not liking the copper-colored shafts. :loser:

And the best part is Im sure they didnt leave a name either huh? I guess Im a jerk too because Im not all that fond of the copper color shafts either. I am fond of how well they work though.
Im also very much not very fond of the damn snow were getting right now. Sucks.

I need to find a way to migrate to warm climates permanently.

i gave myself a badddd haircut... busting out the clippers to try again today lol

And the best part is Im sure they didnt leave a name either huh? I guess Im a jerk too because Im not all that fond of the copper color shafts either. I am fond of how well they work though.

You got that right, my fellow jerk.

snowing....again......if I can't ski in it, I don't want it. How many days until the PGA Show?

I booked a tee time for today thinking that since I haven't been able to golf for almost 2 weeks it would not be a problem. Then I'm told that we are going to the Museum with some friends and all the kids and that I knew about this a week ago! I don't think she ever told me and that this is a trick perpetrated on men by very calculating tricky women to get us to do what they want whenever they want. The worst part is that the museum is one of my clients and I spent a ton of time there during the year and there is nothing there that I haven't seen a million times for free.

Wait, youre golfing in BC right now? Jerk.

Especially your wife for not letting you go, but youre a jerk too because the intention was there :blob:

Wait, youre golfing in BC right now? Jerk.

Especially your wife for not letting you go, but youre a jerk too because the intention was there :blob:

Sorry man we can golf here year round as long as you don't mind playing in the rain. You should make your way out here and we'll have a little THP west coast canada trip. Super TUna is in I'm sure.

Haha one day in the far future Im sure. North/South is so much easier to go than East/West
Sorry man we can golf here year round as long as you don't mind playing in the rain. You should make your way out here and we'll have a little THP west coast canada trip. Super TUna is in I'm sure.

I'm at the museum now and it really sucks. Plus my wife is getting mad cause I won't stop playing with my blackberry. Oh gotta go.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I'm at the museum now and it really sucks. Plus my wife is getting mad cause I won't stop playing with my blackberry. Oh gotta go.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I know how you feel man....

Hmm does this qualify as an angry point or a messed up young man?

I was dumped in June by my girlfriend of 6 months - I had been looking to get out for a month, so it was good at first, but now I find out she has a new boyfriend and it hurts like a sucker.
This after I decided she was no good because she was über high-maintenance, NEEDS male companionship [so I expected she'd get another guy], really obsessive, and has a crazy - CRAZY family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back