The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if he will have the same amount of early success his brother has had.

His bro got a team with a better core I think... Dont see how he can duplicate that success that quickly

Man the 49ers are a mess, hes a brave dude.

Honestly, I don't think he's in too bad a shape. Needs a QB, that's a given. RB, check, got depth too. WR, could use another target depending on what offense he runs. TE, check. O-line, young but up and coming. DLine, could use a little help (hello 2011 draft). LB, got a beast in Willis but could use depth. Secondary, biggest issue other than QB. Special teams, not too shabby.

He's in better shape than my Broncos and some of the other teams out there. Plus he gets to play in the NFL's weakest division. I say he's got a solid foundation.

Honestly, I don't think he's in too bad a shape. Needs a QB, that's a given. RB, check, got depth too. WR, could use another target depending on what offense he runs. TE, check. O-line, young but up and coming. DLine, could use a little help (hello 2011 draft). LB, got a beast in Willis but could use depth. Secondary, biggest issue other than QB. Special teams, not too shabby.

He's in better shape than my Broncos and some of the other teams out there. Plus he gets to play in the NFL's weakest division. I say he's got a solid foundation.

Tim Tebow the future for the Broncos? You think he can be a full time QB and have good success?

Tim Tebow the future for the Broncos? You think he can be a full time QB and have good success?

I think he can. It will be interesting to see if a guy with his style of play can do it though. I dont think anyone would have thought Tebow would throw for 300 yards and he already did that last year. Should be interesting.

I think he can. It will be interesting to see if a guy with his style of play can do it though. I dont think anyone would have thought Tebow would throw for 300 yards and he already did that last year. Should be interesting.

I don't think Tebow can be a starting NFL quarterback but I would love to see him prove me wrong as he seems like a really good person, but on to a more important topic who does everyone have today. Starting to get ready to place my bets for the games today and wanted to see what THP thinks about the games. NO vs Seattle is either going to be a 25 point blow out or the Seahawks win in a huge upset, and I'm really starting to like the Jets today. Spreads are NO -10.5 and Jets +3, I'm thinking of laying the points for NO and taking the points for the J-E-T-S, JETS JETS JETS. THoughts?

I'll take the Saints in a closer then everyone thinks game. Might even be tied or something like 10-6 at halftime. But the Saints pull away in the 3rd. And I think the Jets are going to win. But Im not sure. Hard to pick against the Colts and Manning at home though. Still leaning towards Dirty Sanchez the Jets before they bow out next week.

My picks for the weekend.

Seahawks over Saints
Colts over Jets
Chiefs over Ravens
Packers over Eagles

I'm going with the dogs. I'm out there and loving it.

Kevin

I'll take

Saints over seahawks
Jets over colts
Ravens over chiefs
packers over the iggles

look i can post like tc from tapatalk

I think the jury is still way out on him. Put it this way they could've done worst. Was it worth all those draft picks? Maybe, if he wins. He brings in the dough so that's good, he's an all around likeable guy, that's good, he's got the desire, that's great. His mechanics, yeah it's not there but there have been plenty of QB's that have crappy mechanics and won (Rivers, Kosar). How about this... I want him to succeed and I'm sure there are a lot of folks that are non Bronco fans that want that as well. In a day and age where our star athletes don't know what work ethic means or would rather beat dogs, isn't it refreshing to have someone of his stature do well on the field as well? That's my hope. Whether or not it comes to fruition, we'll see.

He also needs a good QB coach that believes in him. Without that he might as well be a TE. :D

Here's my picks under the wire:
Saints over the Seahawks (will be closer than what most folks think due to rain and home field)
Colts over the Jets (Manning has Ryan's #)
Ravens over the Chiefs (It's hard to play in KC but a good defense helps)
Eagles over the Packers in a close dog fight (oops did I just say that)

Saints, Colts, Chiefs and Packers.

Chiefs may be the worst team in the Playoffs next to Seattle (based on last week's blowout by the Raiders) but have won both games following a blowout loss this season. Of course they didn't play a playoff theam the next week!

I wanted to pick Seattle for the Cinderella story factor but couldn't bring myself to do it! And I just cannot pick the Eagles.

Good luck Colts!!

It's not raining... looks good for the Saints.

I don't think I've seen as many fair catches on kickoffs in the last 15 years as I have in the last two weeks.

I love the Saints running game right now.

I pick the Seahawks. Gotta root for my cuz's husband who is the assistant coach.

I pick the Seahawks. Gotta root for my cuz's husband who is the assistant coach.

Good luck to him then! do you go to any games?

Seattle looks like they came to play

Good luck to him then! do you go to any games?

No. It's there first year with this team. I want to give them time to settle in. Thank you for wishing him good luck. He is super dedicated and extremely talented. Give him time and he will really turn that team around.

Way to go Hasselbaldy.

Kevin

Jeremy Bates? If so, he has a good offensive mind. I liked him in Denver. Nice.

I've seen Seattle's #91 get held like three times. Sheesh.

Kevin

Wholly cow, I'm really pulling for Seattle. I didn't even know I was a fan.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back