Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
very Zen-like man....nice
i see there's some action in this thread today. young bridges did get the wrath of FLTC once. it wasn't fun, i don't like doing that sort of thing, but i also have a tough time biting my tongue. we've made up, bridges is a good kid, i'm glad he's around. i read everything, and i agree that we should all be entitled to our opinions, but it's different when you intentionally pick. i know this b/c i am guilty of it, especially here lately. i get my mind made up about someone and i just can't shake it. is it fair? probably not. i can't take back things that i've said, even if i may regret some of it. all i can do is move forward, let time take care of the rest. just food for thought.

Hey! Nothing wrong with Wal-Mart, that's me and Jacqui's regular Friday night date! hahaha

Haha, if Liz misses a day at Wal-Mart they call the house to check on her, lol. We just got back from there and no Testers paint, why bother going? It's pretty sad when you need 4wd shopping carts to get across their lot! :angry:

sounds like some of us with Golf Galaxy
Haha, if Liz misses a day at Wal-Mart they call the house to check on her, lol. We just got back from there and no Testers paint, why bother going? It's pretty sad when you need 4wd shopping carts to get across their lot! :angry:

lol wasn't looking at anyone in particular......guilty conscience! lol

Totally! lol. However, in my guilty defense, I did go to Best Buy which resides in the same parking lot as GG and I did NOT go in GG. Tracy might have had something to do with it.

stop, you lie to Tracy, not your friends
Totally! lol. However, in my guilty defense, I did go to Best Buy which resides in the same parking lot as GG and I did NOT go in GG. Tracy might have had something to do with it.

RANT: I went out to the truck to get my gloves and slipped and fell on my azz! It's ice underneath!

Wow God really does hear my prayers...:pray: come one on now that's funny...:joy:

stop, you lie to Tracy, not your friends

You dont know hard it was to not go inside. She said " Werent you just there?" Lmao, yes. And?

Wow God really does hear my prayers...:pray: come one on now that's funny...:joy:

So funny you posted it twice! Congratulations on making sure we all remembered that you're a tool. Please go away if you can't behave like a grown up.

So funny you posted it twice! Congratulations on making sure we all remembered that you're a tool. Please go away if you can't behave like a grown up.

LOL
128-double-facepalm-when-the-fail-is-so-strong-one-facepalm-is-not-enough.jpg

I call bs on this one. Sorry buddy but time to go play by yourself. Turn on Oprah and stay off the site, we don't need this kind of crap!

I call bs on this one. Sorry buddy but time to go play by yourself. Turn on Oprah and stay off the site, we don't need this kind of crap!

stick-in-the-mud.jpg

You are a real head case. Please keep it up, I can't wait to see your name in white.

Things turning white are cool these days arent they? Drivers, Putter. I think I'd pay good money to have a White Username. Itd make me feel like a seriously elite golfer.
You are a real head case. Please keep it up, I can't wait to see your name in white.

Things turning white are cool these days arent they? Drivers, Putter. I think I'd pay good money to have a White Username. Itd make me feel like a seriously elite golfer.

It could probably be arranged but then you won't be able to post anymore:act-up:

I am going to lose it in a minute if I have to see this childish behavior go on any longer. I am giving a last warning that this crap stops NOW!!!!

I am going to lose it in a minute if I have to see this childish behavior go on any longer. I am giving a last warning that this crap stops NOW!!!!

Sorry GG. I'll shut up!

Let's complain about the weather, about our jobs, about our family even I don't care but the bickering back and forth and the nasty jabs has to stop. I just won't stand for it.

Whats wrong with white drivers? :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back