difference between balls

Let us know what they fit you with.

Not bad at all. Only took about 21 minutes. It was recommended that I try the B330-RX. My biggest complaint on my current ball (ProVx) besides the price is my swingspeed is only around 92/94 and I loose a little distance but love the ball around the green. He thought this ball would give me a few yards but still work about the same around the green. Same cover he said with a softer core.

Not bad at all. Only took about 21 minutes. It was recommended that I try the B330-RX. My biggest complaint on my current ball (ProVx) besides the price is my swingspeed is only around 92/94 and I loose a little distance but love the ball around the green. He thought this ball would give me a few yards but still work about the same around the green. Same cover he said with a softer core.

That's a great ball, Hoosier. Perfect for your swingspeed and choice of covers. Check out their website once it warms up and they will have a list of live fittings near you. It's a lot of fun and pretty informative. They will let you try any ball head to head against theirs. Once you see the numbers it's pretty easy to make your choice.

Nice! You'll DEFINITELY see more distance off the tee than with the ProV with that swing speed. The RX spins really nicely around the greens too.

Thats a really good ball. My favorite ball from the past year and until I try something better will be what I game this year too. A little on the pricey side but if youve been playing Prov1x's you'll be ok with it.

Lord have Mercy! I go take myself a good little nap cause it's cold as a well diggers butt outside, with snow & ice on the ground. I come back on here and you guys are talking about my balls again :deadhorse:.... I usually keep one ball in the left pocket & one ball in the right pocket and they all stay nice and warm. I have tried the E7 and it works really well for a higher ball flight or one that ballons off the club. I had that problem until I changed my shaft. Now it keeps my balls on a much lower trajectory. I like em hanging low and not up in the wind! After I got the high balls problem fixed, I went to the E6 and man these balls work wonders for me. Right down the middle most of the time. I used to have the white balls, but now my balls are yellow and I can see em better. One thing for sure, you got to have balls that work best for your game. Now that's about all I got to say on the E series balls.

FIFY....
I used to have the white balls, but now my balls are yellow and Kelly and I can see em better. One thing for sure, you got to have balls that work best for your game.

It's why I don't play golf when it rains, my balls get wet!

I did a Bridgestone Ball fitting at a demo day, and they gave me 2 balls the E7 and 330-S. The ball fitter told me the E6 would be the longest ball, but they wouldn't hold up to my swing speed. That said, I have played several E6's and E7s. They do as advertised, the E7 keeps the trajectory lower and the E6 is very straight. I didn't believe the guy about the durability of the E6 until I played one for about half a round and I guess I warped it because it wouldn't fly consistently after that. At the time, my swing speed was ~110.

I did a Bridgestone Ball fitting at a demo day, and they gave me 2 balls the E7 and 330-S. The ball fitter told me the E6 would be the longest ball, but they wouldn't hold up to my swing speed. That said, I have played several E6's and E7s. They do as advertised, the E7 keeps the trajectory lower and the E6 is very straight. I didn't believe the guy about the durability of the E6 until I played one for about half a round and I guess I warped it because it wouldn't fly consistently after that. At the time, my swing speed was ~110.

Hmmmm,,, you swing that fast son and nobody's balls are gonna stand up very long to that kind of pounding :thumb:

Lord have Mercy! I go take myself a good little nap cause it's cold as a well diggers butt outside, with snow & ice on the ground. I come back on here and you guys are talking about my balls again :deadhorse:.... I usually keep one ball in the left pocket & one ball in the right pocket and they all stay nice and warm. I have tried the E7 and it works really well for a higher ball flight or one that ballons off the club. I had that problem until I changed my shaft. Now it keeps my balls on a much lower trajectory. I like em hanging low and not up in the wind! After I got the high balls problem fixed, I went to the E6 and man these balls work wonders for me. Right down the middle most of the time. I used to have the white balls, but now my balls are yellow and I can see em better. One thing for sure, you got to have balls that work best for your game. Now that's about all I got to say on the E series balls.
Now that's funny right there, but I have to admit when I played with you last I had no trouble seeing your yellow balls. :embarrassed:

The B330-RX is what they fit me with too, I have also tried the e-5 which has a urethane cover and gives pretty good spin when I play a cheaper ball. Both are very good IMHO.

Now that's funny right there, but I have to admit when I played with you last I had no trouble seeing your yellow balls. :embarrassed:

Yea they were ok in the fairway but when you have to look for your balls in the woods, it get's a little more testy.

Ol Grey, I hear that, on days when the e-7s are flying too low, if you cough a little mid flight, they go higher. Just a rumor.

Ol Grey, I hear that, on days when the e-7s are flying too low, if you cough a little mid flight, they go higher. Just a rumor.
Yeah, but you gotta turn you head when you do and you could lose sight of the ball...

That's a great ball, Hoosier. Perfect for your swingspeed and choice of covers. Check out their website once it warms up and they will have a list of live fittings near you. It's a lot of fun and pretty informative. They will let you try any ball head to head against theirs. Once you see the numbers it's pretty easy to make your choice.

I'm looking forward to a live fitting this spring. Can't wait to try the ball. I was able to buy a dozen of what they recommended. I'm just thrilled to not be giving any more money to Titleist.

Back