Testing Irons for THP

Don't you even Friggen JOKE about this.

Not. Cool.

I hope they get there in time for your trip. I was hoping to head down south for a weekend too with these irons.

I hope they get there in time for your trip. I was hoping to head down south for a weekend too with these irons.

come on buddy!

Today we played our first indoor simulator league, it's official now, I'm ready for these to show up whenever they'd like to drop them off.

Today we played our first indoor simulator league, it's official now, I'm ready for these to show up whenever they'd like to drop them off.

I know, right?
Did you put the mashie to good use?

No Mashie here bro. I have a TaylorMade SuperLaunch Rescue that I'm working on a review for.

Ah, my bad... Must have you confused with Hawk. Wont happen again!

So, does the 10-14 day delivery on the TM goods pertain to us, JB?

Ah, my bad... Must have you confused with Hawk. Wont happen again!
No need to worry, I'm loving the Mashie testers thread though, sounds like people really like it. I like the SuperLaunch Recue a lot too, my review will be in early next week so hopefully it posts right away.

I hope you all get em prior to Friday too. Especially RxGus as he is headed to Gray, Ga. for a little winter golf with myself & KellyBo this weekend! It will be cool to see the new toys and the smile on Kyle's face as he pulls the first iron out of the bag for a shot :thumb:

hoping you get them before Friday

It's not just me who has been waiting long and hard for these. For as much as I have been a grumbler about the time frame- in all honesty it is really tough to be anything but grateful to TM for giving us this opportunity. Regardless of when we get them, we will have them months before anyone else- not to mention that they are just flat out awesome irons.

I guess I just don't want to come off as the whiny/spoiled kid. I am very thankful and will continue to be, regardless of the delivery date.
Just keeping things in perspective.

It's not just me who has been waiting long and hard for these. For as much as I have been a grumbler about the time frame- in all honesty it is really tough to be anything but grateful to TM for giving us this opportunity. Regardless of when we get them, we will have them months before anyone else- not to mention that they are just flat out awesome irons.

I guess I just don't want to come off as the whiny/spoiled kid. I am very thankful and will continue to be, regardless of the delivery date.
Just keeping things in perspective.

FIFY and well said my friend!

I don't think anyone took it that way Gus. Your excited and you want these irons yesterday. Heck I want you to have these irons yesterday. Can't wait to start reading these reviews

When the irons start rolling in to everybody, please contact me via PM before posting that you have received them. Thanks.

Will do. I shoveled the walks this morning just in case the delivery man stopped by.

Tapatalk: Not just for the bathroom.

This is sick, if they come in today, I won't be able to get them because of this freak snow. The UPS/FedEx guy could not make it up the drive to my office. I might have to meet him somewhere.

TapaTalking while driving. I swear it's safe. Oh cra...

I'm just glad its not 65* out right now or i would really be going insane.

I love snow and I have been really happy about getting snow. These last few posts make me really unhappy about getting snow now. man, I am all excited now.

Roger that One-T. We are snowed in as well. Nothing but snow covered by ice here in what used to be called HotLanta. Somehow ColdLanta does not sound too good. Good thing is I am headed to Puerto Rico next week and I will be taking my sticks.

Roger that One-T. We are snowed in as well. Nothing but snow covered by ice here in what used to be called HotLanta. Somehow ColdLanta does not sound too good. Good thing is I am headed to Puerto Rico next week and I will be taking my sticks.

man, I saw the news about Peachtree Street and it was a HUGE sheet of ice. I couldnt believe it, the reporter was just sliding around in the middle of the street.

When I get thses I am gonna head your way to hit them on the monitor at the PGA superstore. We will have to get a round of golf in.

SeeMore Guy in Spanish is 'Ver Mas Hombre'

When the irons start rolling in to everybody, please contact me via PM before posting that you have received them. Thanks.

Will do. Wonder if that means they are expected sooner rather than later:alien:

This is sick, if they come in today, I won't be able to get them because of this freak snow. The UPS/FedEx guy could not make it up the drive to my office. I might have to meet him somewhere.

Welcome to my world SethO. It would be awesome if they come this week. I hope there isn't any snow for Rx's trip down to the south.

I'm just glad its not 65* out right now or i would really be going insane.

I would rather have the 65*

Roger JB!

DDec- worst case scenario I hang out all weekend drinking beer with Gray and SethO. I would be disappointed but I can think of worse weekends!

Tapatalk- doesn't cure a slice...

Roger JB!

DDec- worst case scenario I hang out all weekend drinking beer with Gray and SethO. I would be disappointed but I can think of worse weekends!

Tapatalk- doesn't cure a slice...

That sounds like a pretty good weekend to me.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Back