I love tiger woods 2011 for my 360

im playing halo reach on legendary

STILL playing Black Ops and not even close to tiring of it. The multiplayer is epic. I'm Petroho on Xbox Live. It would be cool to put together a clan from THP.

I love vid games. I'm playing the cod mw1 on pc. Finished on vet status a couple times now. Yay!!! I'm still waiting for a free or cheap copy of mw2. I wish I wouldn't have seen hogan's wii game mentioned. Now I wan't a wii.

STILL playing Black Ops and not even close to tiring of it. The multiplayer is epic. I'm Petroho on Xbox Live. It would be cool to put together a clan from THP.

I would have to get in on that... Hahaha I got Black Ops today and a 12 month membership to Live. Just gotta figure out how to hook it up to the computer now. Anyone pick up one of those Xbox Kinect's. Got one for Christmas today and I have to say... it's pretty tight...

I finally picked up black ops for the PS3 and I suck. My name is Thegasman if any wants to add me.

Despite approaching my 50th birthday, I'm still a hooked gamer. Have been since my teens, though the quality was pretty dire back then....

Currently playing Black Ops. Fantastic but, like the new MoH that I have just finished, I can tell that the campaign is going to be short. So I need to get my son to hook me up so that I can play online.

Also playing the new Gran Turismo. I have been an avid fan of this series and played every version from the first. However.....I am deeply disappointed with this new one. Basically, they have polished up the graphics etc but it's just the same old 'one car waaaaay out in front, the rest trailing behind' nonsense as before. Even in races where the cars are identical (e.g. the Mini Cup). Why can they not get the idea of close competitive racing? You know from halfway through the first lap what the final result is going to be. Grid is far, far better in terms of gamplay than GT5. Don't waste your money on this new GT.

im replaying gears of war on the 360

btw i loved gran turismo... sad to hear it hasnt improved

Back to playing MWF2, Black Ops just doesn't do it for me. While the multiplayer features are 10x better the gameplay itself is much worse IMO.

I do not consider myself a gamer, but I do indulge from time to time. Plus, I am too old these days to read (or listen to kids on their headsets) about suckers being pwned. Nonetheless, I was recently given the new Medal of Honor game on PS3. This is probably old news for you folks, but I really enjoy the multiplayer games on this one (which, I hear, is pretty lame to gamer afficianados).

BTW, my gaming claim to fame is beating super mario bros on the original nintendo in under 7 minutes... with only the use of my left hand (and a couple curse words).

gave my kids a 360 kinetic for x-mas and bought myself MoH, It totally rocks! I´ve never been much of an online gamer but this game´s really addicting. I´m McKillian Jr if anyone wants to add me on Live. It would be fun to do some violence with THP:ers:angel:

Die Hard Gamer... I'm GameDayDog106 on PS3 ... Currently playing Black Ops. Going to finish the campaign before I play online. Also playing Need For Speed Hot Pursuit, Gran Tourismo 5 and NBA Jam (haven't taken it out the box yet!) I got a platinum trophy in MW2. My son is 1, so I only get to play when he's asleep. 17 months and he climbs onto the couch and really holds the controller & presses random buttons.. he also scrolls and zooms in on photos in my iPhone. I won't be able to keep up.

Die Hard Gamer... I'm GameDayDog106 on PS3 ... Currently playing Black Ops. Going to finish the campaign before I play online. Also playing Need For Speed Hot Pursuit, Gran Tourismo 5 and NBA Jam (haven't taken it out the box yet!) I got a platinum trophy in MW2. My son is 1, so I only get to play when he's asleep. 17 months and he climbs onto the couch and really holds the controller & presses random buttons.. he also scrolls and zooms in on photos in my iPhone. I won't be able to keep up.
How is Gran Turismo? Was it worth the wait?

Picked up Starcraft II this week. Too much fun.

I wont go near that game cuz I value my life. I was literally plugged into my computer for 3 years with the old one. Which feels like 20 years ago.

I finally opened up and started playing Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood last night, hoooooooooooked. Its terrible because when football coaching ends I always have a line of games to play and finish lol

i have assassins creed too but i havent opened it yet

Time to go play some Black Ops...

Anyone w/ a PS3 that plays BC2?

yes, I got a PS3 recently and the HDMI port on it is messed up, now I have to send it back to PS to be fixed. so, now my netflix account with Blue Rays on it is worthless for a bit. I couldnt just return the PS3 because it was 30 days past the date of purchase. this is lame!

Anyone w/ a PS3 that plays BC2?

Yep, right here. Not any good, but I still play. I find it better than any of the COD games out right now. Plus, witht he addition of Vietnam, it's kinda like getting a whole new game for a while.

Black Ops on the 360. muhammer is my xbox live tag. Never have touched the campaign, went straight to multiplayer.

I play a bit, but my brother is the real gamer. Over the last ten years, I have acquired the following

2x N64
PS1
DreamCast
GameCube
Xbox
PS2
Wii
Xbox 360
2x Gameboy Color
2x GBA
DS PSP

I wont even get into the games we own, but there are several of the N64 classics, such as LoZ:OoT, Super Mario Kart, Super Mario 64, ect.

Hey, if anyone wants to play some mw2 or fifa 10 on 360, just PM me.

I only have Dead Rising 2, Forza 2/3, Blazing Angels 2, and some random game that game with my xbox.
I only play Dead Rising and Forza 3... heh

Back