Sony Open - Week 1 of THP Fantasy Golf [Spoilers]

No there isnt.

So this is purely a week by week thing right? Each week is new and doesnt matter who you picked before?

That is correct. All about picking the people that are going to make the most money each week.

i'm really torn on a few potentials for team tc this week. maybe i shouldn't think to much about it, i think i finished 70th or something after kapalua. i definitely like trying to pick the random dark horse and i believe i have a good one.

Team SeeMoreGuy is locked and loaded.

I'm yet to pick, but I'm gonna channel some spirits and let the feeling flow.

My spirit of choice will most probably be vodka.

Did anybody else put John Daly as number 1?

Dustin Johnson is out?

DJ is out... family related things to take care of at home

i may be wrong here, but i think you just have to select 10 players, you don't have to choose them in any specific order.

i may be wrong here, but i think you just have to select 10 players, you don't have to choose them in any specific order.

I think you are correct!

I hope not. I didn't pay much attention to that at all.

With such a large field I am having a really hard time picking players. I want some safe guys but I am trying to find the deep sleeper that will take me to #1.

You and me both! I just spent 35 minutes with stats pages from last year open, switching it up, creating excel spreadsheets... oh who am I kidding. I played "eenie meenie minnie moe".

Ready to rock and roll...

You and me both! I just spent 35 minutes with stats pages from last year open, switching it up, creating excel spreadsheets... oh who am I kidding. I played "eenie meenie minnie moe".

I find that the dartboard to the paper with the field on it trick is much more satisfying (and more calorie burning to boot... I think.).

Ok, picks are in and hopefully no one decides to pull out of the tourney at the last minute.

Dustin Johnson is out?

Yup. Sounds like DJ forgot to tell his MB girlfriend he was dating Gulbis and had to go back to MB. :D

Team arydolphin is set. It's heavy on former winners of this event, as well as guys that played well last week even though the 2 courses are extremely different from last week to this week. I haven't picked any rookies this week, just went with veterans. The time to pick rookies will be next week at the Bob Hope Classic.

Can someone tell me my team name, starts with a JD has TX or Tex in it. Password retrieve is not working.

Thanks!

I though about taking Lovemark, then I saw this wasn't his first pga event. He finished 40th at frys. (I think it was frys, it was some fall series event.. ) YOu would think the adrenaline would have been kicking there.
I think I took Lovemark, his adrenaline will propel him to a good finish

hehe if that's true, I swear I thought they had a "thing" at that Wendy's 3 tour challenge thing!
Yup. Sounds like DJ forgot to tell his MB girlfriend he was dating Gulbis and had to go back to MB. :D

Back