TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 & TP Driver Review Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Rather than throw the pictures in the middle of the thread with 11 pages already, I figured I would start the thread that will be updated as we have our testers try out the driver(s) and report back their thoughts. We have some people set to try this one out tomorrow and also hit it on the launch monitor before the round.

Here are some in hand pictures of both the regular version and the TP version.

1153747307_hjBVq-L-1.jpg

1153748732_RJ4Z2-L-1.jpg

1153749950_GpvtH-L-1.jpg

1153750922_URTw7-L-1.jpg

1153748255_67veR-L-1.jpg

1153749222_aKoYh-L-1.jpg

1153751331_DjTF5-L-1.jpg

1153751419_iN5Ja-L-1.jpg

1153752386_DcCc8-L-1.jpg

beautiful! Man, this is going to be a tough decision for which sessy TM driver to game

I am really starting to like looking at all this white drivers, can you get a pic of the club head at address for us?

I'm not the biggest fan of how the "Burner" logo is both on the crown and the toe, but other than that, this too is a great looking club. Are the headcoves easier to get on and off than the original JB?

The white looks even better than I thought it would be. Fantastic!

That's one heck of a package you got from TM. Curious on the launch monitor numbers for you between the three drivers.

That's one heck of a package you got from TM. Curious on the launch monitor numbers for you between the three drivers.

I was wondering the same. man, if I was JB I would be on the range right now. hahaha

That is an awesome looking driver! I can't wait to see the fairway wood.

I was wondering the same. man, if I was JB I would be on the range right now. hahaha

Our numbers are sort of similar, except his swing doesn't suck lol.

I like the looks of the superfast 2.0 better than the R11. Is that a removable weight in the toe of the club in the first picture?

I'm not the biggest fan of how the "Burner" logo is both on the crown and the toe, but other than that, this too is a great looking club. Are the headcoves easier to get on and off than the original JB?

No issues so far.

Wow JB, that was one hell of a package that TM sent your way this morning eh?

Who said they arrived today? hehe

I assume you mean R11, SF, SF TP

I've been dying to get on the launch monitor again and in talking with JB we might try to get me on in 2 weeks when we play the week of the PGA show, if he hasn't done it prior I'd love to get these on there side by side by side!

I like the looks of the superfast 2.0 better than the R11. Is that a removable weight in the toe of the club in the first picture?

It appears that the TP version has the weight there. Not sure any details on it as of yet.

Who said they arrived today? hehe

makes me wonder what else got delivered with all that TM gear:alien:

I guess I'll be caddying for you then. hehe I suggest a 5 iron, Mr Jake.
I've been dying to get on the launch monitor again and in talking with JB we might try to get me on in 2 weeks when we play the week of the PGA show, if he hasn't done it prior I'd love to get these on there side by side by side!

Getting the fariways for these too JB?

It appears that the TP version has the weight there. Not sure any details on it as of yet.

Ok, so that weight is only in the TP version?

Yes, between the three. I'd like to see what your numbers are when comparing the R11 and SuperTri as well.

Absolutely love the graphics on the crown. If that doesn't promote a straight and back takeaway I don't know what will

I heard or readon the TM website that it is not removable.

Wow, absolutely beautiful.

Is the design and writing on top of the driver distracting to you?

Back