What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
? is that scrambled eggs with hot dogs?

Nope, it is an open faced hot dog covered with chili. Pretty popular here in Georgia, I have been eating them all of my life all over the state in just about any place serving hot dogs. Really good winter time meal, but I eat them year round.

===== QUOTE thedue ====

? is that scrambled eggs with hot dogs?

===== /QUOTE ====

Nope, it is an open faced hot dog covered with chili. Pretty popular here in Georgia, I have been eating them all of my life all over the state in just about any place serving hot dogs. Really good winter time meal, but I eat them year round.

Wouldn't that be a chili dog?

Bull fries tonight, might even splurge for a light beer, lol.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

pepper steak with really huge chunks of steak

Tabasco and lime shrimp.

Chef salad with whole wheat crackers, and dried dates,figs & apricots over greek yogurt for dessert

sweet and sour shrimp

I guess you could call it a chili dog but the reason it is differentiated is you will eat it with a fork because you cannot pick it up to eat without making a mess. They are completely covered with the chili not just put on like mustard or catsup.

===== QUOTE thedue ====

Posted from my BlackBerry using http://www.BerryBlab.com

===== /QUOTE ====

I guess you could call it a chili dog but the reason it is differentiated is you will eat it with a fork because you cannot pick it up to eat without making a mess. They are completely covered with the chili not just put on like mustard or catsup.

I eat like one chili dog a day, lol. Such is owning restaurants, but its funny what they call they from state to state. Hot dog, bun lots of chili and chz, add a couple japalino's with mustard and ketchup, maybe a few onions, oooh baby.

Grilled chicken and spinach

That's exactly how I make my chili dogs! I split the dog lengthwise, put each half on half of the bun (I actually put two in the plate) add some chili to just cover it all, add some shredded cheese and then pour on the chili. Then top with more cheese. Definitely a fork meal.

I would call what you call a chili dog, a hot dog with some chili on it! haha

all this talk of chili dogs makes me think its gonna be chili dog night tonight! with a chili baked potato

I made a big crockpot full of Tuscan bean soup with Southern corn bread muffins. Perfect filling food after shoveling the driveway

I made a big crockpot full of Tuscan bean soup with Southern corn bread muffins. Perfect filling food after shoveling the driveway

I saw that picture on Twitter. Yummy! I made homemade broccoli and cheese soup (TGIF recipe I found online) and chili this week since we were iced in for days. It was so good and warmed us right up.

I saw that picture on Twitter. Yummy! I made homemade broccoli and cheese soup (TGIF recipe I found online) and chili this week since we were iced in for days. It was so good and warmed us right up.

Nothing like soups, chilis, and stews to warm you up and fill you up during the cold and storms. I lightened my MIL corn bread recipe to keep in line with my 5-10-15 lifestyle.

i was lazy last night so i picked up some popeyes

Pot roast. I browned the bejeezus out of the meat last night then braised in the oven for three hours at 250*. Then I skimmed the fat, and thickened up the gravy. Left it in the fridge all night. I just added carrots and onions and she's heating up again at 250*. Will add a pile of fingerling potatoes in about 45 minutes, then eat around 5:00.

I love braised meats.

Kevin

Pot roast. I browned the bejeezus out of the meat last night then braised in the oven for three hours at 250*. Then I skimmed the fat, and thickened up the gravy. Left it in the fridge all night. I just added carrots and onions and she's heating up again at 250*. Will add a pile of fingerling potatoes in about 45 minutes, then eat around 5:00.

I love braised meats.

Kevin

:driving through the snow to kevin's for dinner:

:driving through the snow to kevin's for dinner:

Any time, darlin', any time.

Just went to wash my potatoes and they were soft and sprouted. Oops. Looks like it's egg noodles with the pot roast.

Kevin

Ground beef and rice...

Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich & salad.

applebees... and the food was terrible
over cooked riblets and a medium rare steak taht was more medium well
the only thing good was the mozarella sticks but the marinara was nasty
the service was good tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back