Keurig coffee machine owners step in please

MO_Hacker

At the drag strip
Reaction score
Handicap
DragRacing
OK so my lovely wife bought me a Keurig for my birthday and I'm wanting to know what Kcups everybody likes to use.

I really like the Kona. Also, the Chai Tea is pretty good. And Hot Chocolate is great for these winter months.

Sorry I don't have one but I bought one for my mother this Christmas. SHE LOVES IT.

We have had one for years and absolutely love it. There are so many great flavors. GG orders most of ours through either coffeecow or coffeeicon and both are great places.

I really like the Kona. Also, the Chai Tea is pretty good. And Hot Chocolate is great for these winter months.
I have one of the Kona and a tea of some sort that came with it so I'll check them out for sure.

We have had one for years and absolutely love it. There are so many great flavors. GG orders most of ours through either coffeecow or coffeeicon and both are great places.
I'll have to check out the websites and see what looks good.

Love my Keurig. Usually order my K-cups from Green Mountain Coffee.

We have one, wifey loves it, I do a Dunkin run when I'm home. I've tried the "make your own" filter for Dunkin and can't come close to the taste. Occassionally I'll like a blend but the luster wears off quickly.

At work we exclusively use Van Houtte - I really like the House Blend, and the Kenyan Kilimanjaro one.
The ones that sound fragrant and wonderful really aren't - Pecan Praline, Irish Cream, and all those... they just taste like dish water compared to the two I listed previously.

got one for christmas and absolutely love it
i even got the huge variety box deal that has a ton of diff flavors

We have had one for a few years but I have still yet to find a blend that knocks my socks off. I always drank Dunkin Donuts and Don Fransiscos but we used fresh beans. I have thought about using a grinder and a my cup but it seems like that would take the convenience out of it.

My wife and daughter love it, for me, Meh. I like really strong coffee, so I still use an old school stove top percolator so I can let the coffee brew long enough to make a good strong pot of coffee

My wife and daughter love it, for me, Meh. I like really strong coffee, so I still use an old school stove top percolator so I can let the coffee brew long enough to make a good strong pot of coffee

I must be a wimp because the three cups that I've had out of this thing are a lot stronger than the coffee I usually drink. haha I had a coffee pot here at the house but would usually stop and buy a cup of coffee at QuikTrip on my way to work instead of brewing a pot at home.

I must be a wimp because the three cups that I've had out of this thing are a lot stronger than the coffee I usually drink. haha I had a coffee pot here at the house but would usually stop and buy a cup of coffee at QuikTrip on my way to work instead of brewing a pot at home.

I brew it down until it's like drinking 12 oz. of Expresso

I brew it down until it's like drinking 12 oz. of Expresso

I had some espresso when I was in France, smallest cup of coffee I'd ever had, felt like I was chewing through it. Apparently it helps to counter the wine that they drink at lunch so they can go back to work.

I find it's the opposite... I think our machines have a 6, 8 and 10 oz serving options.
Our cups are 10oz but I always brew 6 or 8 just to give them some taste.

I find it's the opposite... I think our machines have a 6, 8 and 10 oz serving options.
Our cups are 10oz but I always brew 6 or 8 just to give them some taste.

Like I said, I must be a pansy when it comes to coffee.:shame: I'm sure I'll find some cups that I like eventually.

I have it in my NY office. I am a fan of Green Mountain. Dark Magic (from Green Mountain) is good on Mondays.

Like I said, I must be a pansy when it comes to coffee.:shame: I'm sure I'll find some cups that I like eventually.

No, no pansy! Just personal taste. I tend to migrate towards powerful flavours instead of moderation so I could be the weird one.

I had some espresso when I was in France, smallest cup of coffee I'd ever had, felt like I was chewing through it. Apparently it helps to counter the wine that they drink at lunch so they can go back to work.

There was an old Italian man that lived down the street from me when I was growing up. In the little I'd say 12X20 plot of dirt behind the apartment building he grew grapes that he'd make into wine. I always liked to eat the grapes he grew so I'd help him weed, and tend the vines and the pigeons he kept on the roof. Every evening after dinner he'd sit outside and have a cup of expresso with annizette in it. I must have been about 11 or so the first time he brought down a cup for me (minus the annizette). Just sat it down on the little cafe table in front of me. After that every evening we'd have an expresso together, sometimes with little italian cookies his daughter would bring him when she visited.
Did that every night till he passed on when I was about 15. That old man kept me from making some very bad mistakes with my life, every time I have a cup of really strong coffee it reminds me of him.

Kona is my favorite right behind Black Gold.

We have one here at work. They also makes teas that you can use the Keurig machine for but for some reason, they've got an odd taste to them.

I like the bold cups. Black Tiger has been my favorite so far

We have one here at work. They also makes teas that you can use the Keurig machine for but for some reason, they've got an odd taste to them.

Could be from the common spout that the water pours out of once it goes through teh K-Cup... contaminated with countless doses of coffee.

how many ounces does one cup make? i am so intrigued by these but have never really checked it out. i grind beans and make a half pot of coffee and usually drink one GIANT cup. the rest goes to waste. would this work for me? my regular cup of coffee is strong and large....think starbucks venti with four shots.

Back