The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I load up my chili on a really buttery piece of toast and eat it that way. The spoon is a scooper to the toast, not to the mouth!
That sounds delicious! I think a part of it is due to the cold. It warms me up which I love. I have also been craving chili. Whole foods makes a pretty good chili so I will buy it by the pint. I also prefer my chili with lots of beans in it.

Oyster Crackers? :confused2:

They are light and delicious and perfect for soups and chili.

oyster-crackers.jpg

oooo hello oyster crackers.

Lucky for me I still live at home. And my mom chooses to make a new soup every couple of days from scratch. Love it

That is definitely a nice luxury to have. Soups are really easy to make. I bet she could teach you and that would be something valuable to have once you are on your own.

I love oyster crackers in my clam chowder. Its like a litte piece of heaven in a creamy bowl of soup.

Lucky for me I still live at home. And my mom chooses to make a new soup every couple of days from scratch. Love it

Soups are simple to throw together. I usually fix one a week in the crockpot so it's quick and easy when I'm on the go.

I love oyster crackers in my clam chowder. Its like a litte piece of heaven in a creamy bowl of soup.

I totally agree! They are so good. Ellie loves them too.

Soups are simple to throw together. I usually fix one a week in the crockpot so it's quick and easy when I'm on the go.

They really are easy to put together. And it freezes really well too.

oh man the other thread had me craving chili dogs and now im craving clam chowder... maybe ill have both... mmmm

Every so often I make a huge pot of beef barley soup. By the time is done, it's so thick it's more like stew. I butter hard rolls and throw 'em in the oven until they toast up a little, then spoon the soup onto the roll, like someone mentioned with chili. It fills you up.

Mrs. Esox makes a good broccoli cheddar.

Now Gasman has me wanting clam chowder.

Kevin

Every so often I make a huge pot of beef barley soup. By the time is done, it's so thick it's more like stew. I butter hard rolls and throw 'em in the oven until they toast up a little, then spoon the soup onto the roll, like someone mentioned with chili. It fills you up.

Mrs. Esox makes a good broccoli cheddar.

Kevin

now I'm hungry

Well the pain has come and i'm really hurtin right now. Taken 4 T3's so far and none of them are working.

T3's is all they gave you!!! When I had mine taken out they gave me Hydrocodone (before it got a bad rap) I'd take one, then 5 minutes later everyone would ask me what i was smiling about... and i didn't even know i was smiling

Kevin

I know soups can be broken down into categories like chowders, stews, chilis and regular soups but I say Clam Chowder rules over the whole soup kingdom. Corn chowder comes in at second.

Yah that sucks Dent, Tylenol is worthless, unless used as a supplement to a non steroidal anti-inflammatory.

I know soups can be broken down into categories like chowders, stews, chilis and regular soups but I say Clam Chowder rules over the whole soup kingdom. Corn chowder comes in at second.

I'm probably the minority but I despise clam chowder. Maybe I just haven't had a good one yet (probably true since I live in the midwest).

I'm probably the minority but I despise clam chowder. Maybe I just haven't had a good one yet (probably true since I live in the midwest).

It must be a midwest thing, I don't know that I've ever even tried chowder of any variety.

My favorite is crab soup, always get some when I am at St Simons Island or in Charleston. Great stuff for sure.

she crab soup is luscious

if im gonna have "soup" ill lean towards the stew variety

Just 2, I couldnt imagine getting 4 out. The pain is partially gone, it just feels like really bad bruises on each side. Like I got punched in the face multiple times.

I had all four of mine taken out at the same time back in high school. Theres no other way to put it, it just sucks.

+1 glad I did it that way though
I had all four of mine taken out at the same time back in high school. Theres no other way to put it, it just sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back