JRod

Reaction score
Handicap
4.2 USGA
Anyone watch this? I love it, the 3rd season just started and they had Antoine Dodson on, it was pretty hilarious.

Yah most of it is hilarious, this guys delivery is just perfect too.

"You sure you won't miss?"

haha

Tosh.0 is one of the best shows on TV right now

Amen! Some of it is stupid (IE the fighter puking) but the majority or it is absolutely hilarious.

Hilarious show. Didn't catch the 3rd season opener but I'm sure it will be replayed.

Funny show. Endless supply of material.

All my friends at school were talking about this but I didn't get the chance to ask. What channel is this on?

All my friends at school were talking about this but I didn't get the chance to ask. What channel is this on?

Comedy Central. It is pretty funny. haha

This is one show I actually watch on a fairly consistent basis. Makes me laugh and a good laugh makes you live longer!

Never heard of it.

Oh man that was amazing JB, I just saw that episode, and since I DVR them all I had to watch it like 50 times until I couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard.

Hilarious, its on right now! I watched the marathon the other week when it was on

Such a funny show. Watching it now.

This show is amazing! nothing is off limits and Daniel Tosh kills me :laughing:

Definitely a must watch show... there has been more than one occasion where food has flown out of my mouth watching that show...

We talk about Tosh.o all the time at work. We have been doing trust falls at work. I need to record them sometime.

The Premise may be a complete rip-off of The Soup on E! but DT does a really good job of conveying his insanity. His stand-up is pretty damn funny to, I even think its streaming on Netflix now.

The Best Web Redemption

This guy's delivery is flawless.

Back