THP Newsletter #1 Arrives

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Many of you will be receiving our newsletter this morning (or have already received it by now) and this is the thread to discuss anything that was in there. You can talk about anything that was featured, the survey at the end for the readers choice awards, the new irons that were shown, and anything else.

You can also give us feedback or provide any other thoughts pertaining to THP the Newsletter Volume 1. If you have not signed up for your free copy delivered right to your inbox, you can do so, by clicking here.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?page_id=11819

can't wait to receive mine! I think I remember signing up it

Looking forward to it you guys! Nice work.

Looking forward to mine as well.

is it bad that i've checked my email about 12 times already this morning? any idea on the eta?

• Admin
is it bad that i've checked my email about 12 times already this morning? any idea on the eta?

Check it again. I just got mine sent to me.

Mine just came in on the blackberry!

Mine just arrived and I have to kudos to you folks for another great product. In reading about the Bushnell GPS I did not like the concept at first. I think its growing on me now. My personal choice is to have a GPS in the TE models because I just like the way they feel better than the V2 model. For some reason, perhaps my hads move too much trying to focus with the V2. I am much more stable with the larger model. But, as soon as they come out I will be testing one.

Thanks for the great info.

SMG

Check it again. I just got mine sent to me.

notha, but i figure that b comes before c so maybe it'll be just a few more minutes. i'm pretty pumped about seeing this. i subscribe to quite a few newsletters, that way i'm a well rounded individual. congrats on adding this feature to the THP arsenal, i think it's great.

notha, but i figure that b comes before c so maybe it'll be just a few more minutes. i'm pretty pumped about seeing this. i subscribe to quite a few newsletters, that way i'm a well rounded individual. congrats on adding this feature to the THP arsenal, i think it's great.

I would say check your junk mail maybe and make sure it did not go there.

Mine's here, thanks THP.

I would say check your junk mail maybe and make sure it did not go there.

just got it and reading it now buddy! it looks great, and those VR full cav's are saweet looking! holy cow, add those to the demo list for sure.

Got mine! Will check it out when I get in the office

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Mine must be held up from all of the snow in the NE.

EDIT: Snowplows just broke through and I have received mine.

Read the newsletter and thought you did an awesome job. It was very informative and not too much. Great work, I truly enjoyed that. I am also impressed with the new nike irons but that is a different thread. $699 bucks...wow!

There was a tremendous amount of information packed into that newsletter, nice work!

Very cool little newsletter. One question... when can we expect to see more of this Bushnell hybrid? I haven't bought in yet because I'm looking for the all-in-one yardage unit.

Excellent job GG and everyone involved! Great stuff there. Can't wait to see next issue.

Very cool little newsletter. One question... when can we expect to see more of this Bushnell hybrid? I haven't bought in yet because I'm looking for the all-in-one yardage unit.

We may have pictures up today of an in hand unit.

What a great newsletter! I loved it.

I loved the newsletter. Great job guys! I like One T really loved the piece on the Nike Irons. Wasn't overloaded and it really got me wanting to hit these guys.

We may have pictures up today of an in hand unit.

and what about in hand pics of the Nike irons? hehe

Back