The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. Im ok with the game. Pass to Kellen Davis was a beauty.

Peanut has played awesome all game. Williams right place right time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol.

NFC is set. Now we just need the Pack to kick the :poop:out of da Bears

SkyBox_Green_Bay_Packers.jpg

Yeah its how it should be!!!! Funny How fans are gonna trickle out now. Lol. Esox, this is gonna be fun!!!!!

Bear Down!!!!!!

Yeah its how it should be!!!! Funny How fans are gonna trickle out now. Lol. Esox, this is gonna be fun!!!!!

Bear Down!!!!!!

I know what you mean man, Esox has been the only Packer fan that has been here consistantly all season. Now Hoosier is here touting the Packer green and yellow. I would think with that name and where he is from he would be a Colt fan.

Even in defeat one must talk trash its the way of the fanatic !!!!

Had to nap during the Bears game, as it was decided early. Cutler sure had all day when I was watching. The six sacks in the last regular season game should indicate he may not have that luxury next week.

Packers versus Bears

Should be fun.

Kevin

I know what you mean man, Esox has been the only Packer fan that has been here consistantly all season. Now Hoosier is here touting the Packer green and yellow. I would think with that name and where he is from he would be a Colt fan.

Kind of Like one would think your a dodger or Angels fan since you live in LA, but yet you root for the Yankees. :alien:

Lol. What? Noone was talkin location bruh.

Regardless Im lookin forward to a good old Bears/Packers game for the NFC title.

Edit: well the beers maybe talkin haha.

Kind of Like one would think your a dodger or Angels fan since you live in LA, but yet you root for the Yankees. :alien:

Regardless Im lookin forward to a good old Bears/Packers game for the NFC title.

Should be a great game!! Just like the Steelers vs Pats/Jets will be

Touchdown, nice drive for the Jets.

And you in Texas rooting for the Mets :alien:
I root for the rangers first, the mets second.

Come on man, Hoosiers are in Indiana, colts are Indiana, yes WR was talking about location. Drink another buddy lol

Haha. Not me Bridges. I wasnt. But I may take your advice lol

I live in the Boston area, but am a lifelong Dolphins fan, so I can't stand either of these teams. However, I have to admit that I'm slightly rooting for the Jets, only because if the Pats lose I don't have to everyone up here fawn over Tom Brady and everyone else on that team anymore.

I live in the Boston area, but am a lifelong Dolphins fan, so I can't stand either of these teams. However, I have to admit that I'm slightly rooting for the Jets, only because if the Pats lose I don't have to everyone up here fawn over Tom Brady and everyone else on that team anymore.

I also can't stand either team, and also get so sick of Tom Brady this, Bill Belichek that. So I'm pulling for the Jets.

Kevin

Lol. I wish !! Im down to 249.6. Almost 8lbs in two weeks. Gotta rock it still

Edwards lookin like a beast!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkn

Look at these Jets. Interesting. I had a hunch this would be a game.

Kevin

It's funny how Brady doesn't play all that well when he's got pressure on him. Reminds me of Super Bowl 42.

It's funny how Brady doesn't play all that well when he's got pressure on him. Reminds me of Super Bowl 42.

Does any QB? I can't think of one.

Does any QB? I can't think of one.

Agree 100%, one of my pet peeves is when people say that the "QB doesn't play well under pressure" or "you give him time in the pocket he will find the open guy". That is every Pro Quarter back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back