ESPN Playoff Gridiron Challenge

Of course I did!

And the Saints defense! (minus 4)

Smalls thanks again for the notice!!!!! I still don't know what happened but it worked out pretty well for me.

Whoop whoop!

After Wild Card Weekend:

1. ripper 105
  2. Yoccos 104
  3. Nuevo_Eph 101
  4. White Rhino 98
  5. coolbreeze 90
  6. Dazinkster 80
  7. Spank 79
  8. Icey 74
  9. Bridges 71
  10. Smallville 60

Don't forget to change your rosters today! I changed my entire team, I think I only had one guy who was left from the Wild Card weeken!

All set here....good luck guys

Number two right now but I'm coming for ya Ripper!

Crap I forgot all about it. I bet I'm doing terrible. Guess I can change it for tomorrows games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good Yoccos! You do you have for the last game? I have Brady, Welker and Graham

After Wild Card Weekend:

1. ripper 105
  2. Yoccos 104
  3. Nuevo_Eph 101
  4. White Rhino 98
  5. coolbreeze 90
  6. Dazinkster 80
  7. Spank 79
  8. Icey 74
  9. Bridges 71
  10. Smallville 60

Impressive rip

I'm not very good at this.

Im feeling pretty confident going into next week...

After the Divisional games:

RNK ENTRY WC DIV CONF SB TOTAL
1 ripper 106 128 0 0 234
2 Yoccos 104 117 0 0 221
3 coolbreeze 90 115 0 0 205
4 White Rhino 98 102 0 0 200
5 Nuevo_Eph 101 86 0 0 187
6 Bridges 72 112 0 0 184
6 Icey 75 109 0 0 184
8 Dazinkster 81 100 0 0 181
9 Spank818 80 98 0 0 178
10 Smallville 61 98 0 0 159

Great job ripper. Two more weeks to go though.

Thanks guys!

Don't forget to get your teams in.

MAKE SURE TO READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING:

Rosters will LOCK through the Super Bowl
Please note that ALL ROSTERS submitted for this weekend's AFC and NFC Championship games will LOCK through the end of the Super Bowl. You will not be able to select a new roster containing only Super Bowl players next week, so make your predictions now as to which teams will be travelling to Texas and then reap the rewards if those players do advance to the Super Bowl. Be sure to choose wisely and good luck!

Hopefully I can make the jump from tier 3 up to tier 2 in points here. I'm putting everything on 2 teams and if they lose, so do I!

Don't forget to get your teams in.

MAKE SURE TO READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING:

Rosters will LOCK through the Super Bowl
Please note that ALL ROSTERS submitted for this weekend's AFC and NFC Championship games will LOCK through the end of the Super Bowl. You will not be able to select a new roster containing only Super Bowl players next week, so make your predictions now as to which teams will be travelling to Texas and then reap the rewards if those players do advance to the Super Bowl. Be sure to choose wisely and good luck!

Interesting twist... so i should put all my eggs in the Sanchize basket

Don't forget to make your teams for tomorrow's games. Remember, once the games start, they are locked thru the Super Bowl. Choose wisely!

Last edited:
I'm all ready to go. I like that it is locked through the superbowl, puts in interesting spin on the picks for this week.

Only One point back of Ripper right now and it looks like I am going to have all but one guy in the superbowl.

Back