Official Sligo Thread

I know a guy that is the same way. He just stays away from certain colors so no mix up.

you kind of have to, or you look like an idiot, and no one wants to look like an idiot when representing some sligo gear.

Looks purple to me.

well, it looks fantastic. why do you like that shirt so much? lol

you kind of have to, or you look like an idiot, and no one wants to look like an idiot when representing some sligo gear.

well, it looks fantastic. why do you like that shirt so much? lol

Because it represents everything that is fantastic in the world of golf. Its a shirt I will once again don to watch your knees shake on the 18th...HA!

Because it represents everything that is fantastic in the world of golf. Its a shirt I will once again don to watch your knees shake on the 18th...HA!

ha! i'll bet you a wallack shirt of your choice/my choice that that doesn't happen this year.

ha! i'll bet you a wallack shirt of your choice/my choice that that doesn't happen this year.

And it's on!! And such stakes too!!

Frankly you have had multiple chances and each time I leave feeling dirty and disgusting for taking advantage of you on the golf course.

Frankly you have had multiple chances and each time I leave feeling dirty and disgusting for taking advantage of you on the golf course.

it's a new year, and a new TC. one that doesn't feel bad for his playing partners. you and i both know that i can bring it, it's just a matter of doing so, and i'd be willing to put a wallack on it that come may, on the champions course, i'll be the one taking advantage of you :)

it's a new year, and a new TC. one that doesn't feel bad for his playing partners. you and i both know that i can bring it, it's just a matter of doing so, and i'd be willing to put a wallack on it that come may, on the champions course, i'll be the one taking advantage of you :)

oh snap!!

We most likely wont be in the same foursome two years in a row. But let me take you down memory lane to a little place I like to call TCcrumblesland.

1. Before fall outing - TC "I will own you". Result - JB wins
2. Rematch before last FL get together - TC "Im coming for revenge, I will own you". Result - JB wins
3. Now you want another one and I am hearing the same things.

Dude...You are my Glass Joe!

Wow! Whoever is in this pairing in May is in for a treat!

At least with TapaTalk you won't drop your call. TapaTalking via iPhone with AT&T.

WOW....I GOTTA be in this group!

Just put TC in the group behind you! That way you can still wait for him on 18

We most likely wont be in the same foursome two years in a row. But let me take you down memory lane to a little place I like to call TCcrumblesland.

1. Before fall outing - TC "I will own you". Result - JB wins
2. Rematch before last FL get together - TC "Im coming for revenge, I will own you". Result - JB wins
3. Now you want another one and I am hearing the same things.

Dude...You are my Glass Joe!

let's be clear about a couple of things: yes, i took my licking on the palmer course, thanks to the fateful 18th hole. then i come back down to florida and yes, got bested by you on TPC Prestancia, but you were playing from a tee box up my friend. then at Sarasota Nat'l, well, we know the outcome there, and not once did i come on here and mention the pounding that you took, and then you got me on your home course, but to be honest, i don't think either of us were really bringing it. i'll give you that though, but i will warn you, i have a putter that i am confident in, irons that i love and you know what they can do, a mashie that i love, and a mindset that doesn't care about what has happened, rather one that knows what will happen.

dear sligo, sorry that this took place in your thread, but there will be a wallack on the line. go ahead and get an XXL ready, and oh yeah, let's rock the pink!

oh snap...again! Maybe they will donate one!

i have a feeling that what's coming may be...........EPIC!

let's be clear about a couple of things: yes, i took my licking on the palmer course, thanks to the fateful 18th hole. then i come back down to florida and yes, got bested by you on TPC Prestancia, but you were playing from a tee box up my friend. then at Sarasota Nat'l, well, we know the outcome there, and not once did i come on here and mention the pounding that you took, and then you got me on your home course, but to be honest, i don't think either of us were really bringing it. i'll give you that though, but i will warn you, i have a putter that i am confident in, irons that i love and you know what they can do, a mashie that i love, and a mindset that doesn't care about what has happened, rather one that knows what will happen.

dear sligo, sorry that this took place in your thread, but there will be a wallack on the line. go ahead and get an XXL ready, and oh yeah, let's rock the pink!

Wait wait wait my glass joe friend. I think you might be a little punch drunk from the beatings you took. We have played golf exactly two times together. What were those outcomes. I told you I would not compare our scores at TPC prestancia because of the teebox issue. I also told you that you can say anything you want about Sarasota national. However the only matches that take place in a bet is when you have to hit the shots next to each other. None of this, here is what I shot, what did you shoot. You folded under pressure, not once but twice, by this smaller (albeit better looking) golfer that has half the ability but all the brains....

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH

I can't decide if I'd rather be playing in this group or walking along with them just watching it all unfold. It is ON!

Really glad I chose to catch up on this thread today lol.

Wait wait wait my glass joe friend. I think you might be a little punch drunk from the beatings you took. We have played golf exactly two times together. What were those outcomes. I told you I would not compare our scores at TPC prestancia because of the teebox issue. I also told you that you can say anything you want about Sarasota national. However the only matches that take place in a bet is when you have to hit the shots next to each other. None of this, here is what I shot, what did you shoot. You folded under pressure, not once but twice, by this smaller (albeit better looking) golfer that has half the ability but all the brains....

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH

ah, touche', and that's why you are JB@THP! i guess what i'm asking for is a shot at redemption, at PGA National, in front of all of our THP friends. i am not afraid to make the wager and i know that you relish in the challenge. i'd be willing to put a wallack shirt of your/my choice on the fact that straight up, playing together, i simply beat you.

I dont wanna be in this group! I will listen to the story telling after the round!

ah, touche', and that's why you are JB@THP! i guess what i'm asking for is a shot at redemption, at PGA National, in front of all of our THP friends. i am not afraid to make the wager and i know that you relish in the challenge. i'd be willing to put a wallack shirt of your/my choice on the fact that straight up, playing together, i simply beat you.

First bold - Isnt that why you came to FL a few months back? I think you saw so many Rocky movies that you felt as though you had a chance at redemption because the punch drunk guy with the funny accent always won at the end. Well except when he doesn't...

Second bold - Clearly not, but at this point like I said, I just feel dirty. It is like ripping off a special child. At this point you should be happy just getting a wink and a nod and feel honored to be out there with me....:bulgy-eyes:

First bold - Isnt that why you came to FL a few months back? I think you saw so many Rocky movies that you felt as though you had a chance at redemption because the punch drunk guy with the funny accent always won at the end. Well except when he doesn't...

Second bold - Clearly not, but at this point like I said, I just feel dirty. It is like ripping off a special child. At this point you should be happy just getting a wink and a nod and feel honored to be out there with me....:bulgy-eyes:

haha, what a funny post. thanks for sparing me i suppose.

haha, what a funny post. thanks for sparing me i suppose.

I think we might need a TC vs JB thread at some point as the outing nears. hehe

JB coming hard, a special child blast???? Awesome!

Back