The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say he's a good QB....we can agree to disagree! Just curious, what would make him a good QB ?

Off topic........Do you need to know your Miyazaki flex code in order to buy the Mashie?

Not overthrowing his WR's 50% of the time by 3 yards. Not throwing 50% of his quick slants behind the receiver. Not making every deep route WR wait on the ball to get to them. Using the play action to actually disguise the play rather than make it look like a chore. Looking at more than two targets on a play. Sanchez is always 1st target and then check down to RB or flat.

Not overthrowing his WR's 50% of the time by 3 yards. Not throwing 50% of his quick slants behind the receiver. Not making every deep route WR wait on the ball to get to them. Using the play action to actually disguise the play rather than make it look like a chore. Looking at more than two targets on a play. Sanchez is always 1st target and then check down to RB or flat.

WOW.......he really is the worst QB in the league! There's no point to this anymore, I think Sanchez should just quit while he's behind.....happy now? You win JB!

How about my Mashie question?

WOW.......he really is the worst QB in the league! There's no point to this anymore, I think Sanchez should just quit while he's behind.....happy now? You win JB!

Where did I say that. I never said such a thing and please try to not put words in my mouth with every quote. You asked what I thought it would take for him to be a good QB. I answered. That does not mean he is not adequate, young and possibly getting better. For the record, ask most scouts and they will tell you that 50% of the league does that right now.

ruh roh! the sports threads heat up yet again.

:popcorn:

You asked for reasons and if you actually read my post you would see that most of them say FIFTY PERCENT of the time. The guy is barely completing more than 50% of his passes right now for 2010 in an offense that is not exactly run and gun. Many QBs in their 2nd year as a starter show marked improvement in completion percentage if they are on their way to improvement.

Where did I say that. I never said such a thing and please try to not put words in my mouth with every quote. You asked what I thought it would take for him to be a good QB. I answered. That does not mean he is not adequate, young and possibly getting better. For the record, ask most scouts and they will tell you that 50% of the league does that right now.

I would never do that on pupose JB....you're right and I'm wrong. I won't make that mistake again I promise.

Again...do I need to know my flex code to order a Mashie?

I would never do that on pupose JB....you're right and I'm wrong. I won't make that mistake again I promise.

Again...do I need to know my flex code to order a Mashie?

Maybe you should ask in a Mashie thread? Because asking over and over again here is not really the place.

ruh roh! the sports threads heat up yet again.

:popcorn:

unbelievable ....... absolutely ridiculous.

unbelievable ....... absolutely ridiculous.

Yeah, having wrong stats about players and putting words in my mouth on 3 occasions is ridiculous!

Maybe you should ask in a Mashie thread? Because asking over and over again here is not really the place.

oops...sorry! I will......I didn't know the rules. Typing an answer wouldn't be too hard I thought......my fault.

Yeah, having wrong stats about players and putting words in my mouth on 3 occasions is ridiculous!

Sorry again..........I'm just not that smart I guess! Please forgive me......

Sorry again..........I'm just not that smart I guess! Please forgive me......

Your sarcasm and playing the martyr gets old really fast.

oops...sorry! I will......I didn't know the rules. Typing an answer wouldn't be too hard I thought......my fault.

You said it yourself, that it was off topic. Because people choose not to address something off topic, that's on us, not you? I'm not sure why you would ask about a Mashie in an NFL thread when there's plenty of those to ask in.

Your sarcasm and playing the martyr gets old really fast.

So is listening to a condescending know-it-all......no offense intended!

Reactions: JB
Rex was at one time considered to be a real good pickup. Lol. Everybody just needs to leave the dude alone. Haha. He played good the last 4 games and I see a backup role for the rest of his career. Not bad for a bust.

Bridges, Cowboys should be decent next year. Maybe better than decent. But I thought that last year haha.

So is listening to a condescending know-it-all......no offense intended!

Condescending know it all. Let me take you down memory lane of the last 30 minutes.

Trent Dilfer - Guess what wrong information
You gave a rant about Rex Grossman - Hey guess what, wrong information
THen you asked me about MY OPINION on what it would take for Mark Sanchez to be good.
I gave you my answer.
Then you went off about how hes the worst QB in the leauge.

Get OVER it. ANd I will only say this one more time. You really need to get over it quick or you might not be around to misquote me again! Dont bring personal attacks in here....Not at me, not at anyone!

You want to say that to me and then say no offense intended. You are the typical guy that comes in here and says "I played the game, so you all know nothing". I worked with dozens just like you at the NFL for years and when scouting talent for agents. In fact, rather than just call you that, because that would be unfair, I should just bring up one of your past quotes where you said those exact words.

You said it yourself, that it was off topic. Because people choose not to address something off topic, that's on us, not you? I'm not sure why you would ask about a Mashie in an NFL thread when there's plenty of those to ask in.

I got it dude....no worries. I'll make sure I do that in the future.

Condescending know it all. Let me take you down memory lane of the last 30 minutes.

Trent Dilfer - Guess what wrong information
You gave a rant about Rex Grossman - Hey guess what, wrong information
THen you asked me about MY OPINION on what it would take for Mark Sanchez to be good.
I gave you my answer.
Then you went off about how hes the worst QB in the leauge.

Get OVER it. ANd I will only say this one more time. You really need to get over it quick or you might not be around to misquote me again!

You want to say that to me and then say no offense intended. You are the typical guy that comes in here and says "I played the game, so you all know nothing". I worked with dozens just like you at the NFL for years and when scouting talent for agents. In fact, rather than just call you that, because that would be unfair, I should just bring up one of your past quotes where you said those exact words.

I'm over it already....this has gotten way out of hand.

The Bears still suck.

[video=youtube;WITKpg8T-2Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WITKpg8T-2Y[/video]

Favre just put in his retirement papers with the NFL. ESPN breaking news!

Favre just put in his retirement papers with the NFL. ESPN breaking news!

Wonder if he texted them
In?

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

The Packers sure looked good. Rogers is the real deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back