Srixon Z-Star Driver

JB - In terms of spin, where does this driver stack up?

Unless your a lefty and then its never.

*sigh*

it's such a sweet driver. let's hope that the RH versions sell well so that they may ponder making them in LH

I am pretty sure that this is going to be my next driver. I believe that I am losing distance with my current setup because it is too spinny. Like Hawk, I am very interested to know the spin characteristics of this driver.

JB - In terms of spin, where does this driver stack up?

Launch will change depending on adjustments and INTL flex code. For spin, I am finding it right in the middle.

This must be one of the only major OEM drivers that doesn't come in a left handed model??

This must be one of the only major OEM drivers that doesn't come in a left handed model??

No, Bridgestone does not either in the past.

SImilarities if you look at the company histories.

Good point as they are bigger players in the Asian market, hope this trend changes as I really like the look of the Z-Star...

Good point as they are bigger players in the Asian market, hope this trend changes as I really like the look of the Z-Star...

the good thing is that we know that cleveland is set up to make LH equipment so if the zstar driver takes off for the righties, perhaps we see an offering for the lefties down the road. i sure hope so. the driver looks and sounds amazing. i've been lucky enough to see it in action a couple of times and i like what i saw from it when it was in JB's hands.

the good thing is that we know that cleveland is set up to make LH equipment so if the zstar driver takes off for the righties, perhaps we see an offering for the lefties down the road. i sure hope so. the driver looks and sounds amazing. i've been lucky enough to see it in action a couple of times and i like what i saw from it when it was in JB's hands.

I really want a chance to hit this driver so could all you right handed THP'ers please go out and buy this driver to give us a chance?

I really want a chance to hit this driver so could all you right handed THP'ers please go out and buy this driver to give us a chance?

precisely my thoughts as well. these selfish righties don't understand how it works. i'm sure more than one or two will be wow'd

You lefties can pool some cash up and buy me this club and I am more then willing to play it

You lefties can pool some cash up and buy me this club and I am more then willing to play it

haha, well played! wait til you see this bad boy. it's really good looking.

haha, well played! wait til you see this bad boy. it's really good looking.

agreed this is a great looking club, and everyone who has hit it seems to love it, plus a dromos shaft to boot.

I cannot wait till the outing. Between this and the Mashie my back is going to be blown out. I hit 200 balls yesterday just to start preparing for the outing. The Dromos shaft definitely has me interested

I inquired at my local store if they would be carrying the Z- Star driver and the blank stare on the mans face was answer enough for me. I hope it catches on so more people can hit this club.

I am really looking forward to hitting this club, but in a 3 or 4 wood! I can't wait till JB puts up the info about the fairway woods. I am putting off testing out 3 woods till this one comes out to the public.

I am going to have to hit the Z-Star driver as it sounds like a driver made in Heaven for my game! The head/shaft combo is awesome and it's just so darn pretty :in-love:

Man, I just can't stand living in Denmark! I am reading all these reviews on fantastic clubs that come out in feb/march, and these clubs won't be out until may/june in Denmark (At least). So what does one do, order a ticket to Tampa, Florida (Clearwater to be precise) in the begining og March. Hopefully the Mashie and Z-star will be out so I can give them a good testing and bring 'em back home to Denmark. It's all THP's fault, hate you guys :D Keep up the good work THP and it's members.

I am going to have to hit the Z-Star driver as it sounds like a driver made in Heaven for my game! The head/shaft combo is awesome and it's just so darn pretty :in-love:

I plan to try the Srixon Z-Star, the Tour Edge XCG-4 & the TM R-11 this year for sure. I am excited by the reviews of all 3.

I'm so excited to get this one on a monitor ASAP. It just screams try me!!!!!!!!

FIFY....

I'm looking forward to hitting this a little more myself too
I'm so excited to get this one on a monitor ASAP. It just screams buy me!!!!!!!!

Lol. That it does. This and the Cleveland really have my interest.

FIFY....

I'm looking forward to hitting this a little more myself too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. That it does. This and the Cleveland really have my interest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here and I will add the new Callaway, the TMs and also the Exotics new driver. Looks like I am going to be busy come demo day

Back