Hello from Gray, Ga.

Welcome to THP :comp:

Welcome! Glad Ole Gray and KellyBo got you on here.

Welcome to :thp:

....the lefties are going to take over this place....
:alien:

welcome!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome...I heard nothing but good things and look forward to learning and maybe giving some knowledge here and there to those who dare ask me haha

Nice to have another lefty and Georgian!! Welcome!!

Another lefty? Then you are doubly welcome, there are dame few of us around
I'm telling ya...I like being different but its rough finding good deal on clubs

Welcome!
I like the track you guys got down there in Gray!
Thanks. Its come alooooong way. Still not the greatest but us locals like it.

Welcome to THP, glad your here!

Welcome

Welcome to your new home. :smile:

Welcome to THP dude. Hopefully I can make it to one of the GA get togethers one day and tee it up with you.

WELCOME!

Welcome Simp! The way I see it, if you spent as much time practicing as you did typing, you would have a good game! Bahahahahaha!

Welcome Simp! The way I see it, if you spent as much time practicing as you did typing, you would have a good game! Bahahahahaha!

You and I both know that ain't gonna happen! Didn't you see the handicap he listed? That's where his focus is for now.

Greetings and Salutations! Seems like Gray, GA is becoming THP II. :)

We all have our shoulda-woulda-couldas Legend haha...I hope you got some Lefty 910s for me to play around with at the Learning Center...

Belated welcome from the :taylormade: R7 Launcher

Welcome

Welcome to THP!

Back