What Do You NOT Like?

Another thing I wanted to like- Ping G15 irons. Couldnt hit em.
Also-
ProV1 (I was young and foolish..)
Ping Putters
Anser Style putters
Cheap Golf Balls
FT 5 driver
Backstryk Putters
Phil Mickleson

I can only think of 2 off the top of my head. 1) Bagboy Pro Revolver bag. just didnt fit what my needs are. Used it a total of 6 times & I tried to use it but keep switching back to my Daytrek. 2) Oddessy putter. liked the look & swing of it but couldn't judge the insert when putting

LOL!!! I'm rollin right now.

He started to warm up to me after awhile.

Also-
Ping Putters
Anser Style putters
Cheap Golf Balls
FT 5 driver
Backstryk Putters
Phil Mickleson

Also-
Ping Putters
Anser Style putters
Cheap Golf Balls
FT 5 driver
Backstryk Putters
Phil Mickleson

I agree with everything on your list except for Phil. I love that crazy, risk taking, bro wearing lefty!

Putters for me. I started playing with a Wilson 8802 oh so long ago and putted with that style of putter for years before switching to a Anser. Over the years I have tried many different putters, last year being a center shaft SeeMore that just did not work at all for me. I know know better and just stick with what I have in Anser's.
I also had a pair of Callaway Jaws wedges last year and they were just ball eating fools. They would rip into the covers of my balls with just one wack. Sent them packing on ebay.

I couldn't agree more about the Jaws wedges. I had a 60 degree and it just shredded every ball I had. I eventually got mad one round and slammed mine against the cart path. Went back to my old Callaway X-Tour wedge.

backstryk putters
Taylormade V-steel woods(couldn't hit them to save my life)
Mallet putters
Callaway golf balls(to me there like hitting rocks)

Cobra Rail Hybrid... went back to Cobra TWS Hybrid

TaylorMade FireSole Driver
Odyssey Dual Force wedge
Strata Golf Balls
Old Milwaukee

More stuff I dislike:

Diablo Octane driver. I thought it felt like a toy.
Vokey Wedges - I just don't understand why they're so great.
Unasked for swing advice on the course. Unless I pay you or ask for it, shut up.

My R9 SuperTri. Still show it in my golf bag but I will not be playing it next season. Just turned out to be way to much spin for me to play. No matter what I did the ball just went sky high and every drive was all carry. I wish I had not fitted it with a shaft because it was just good money after bad, not that the shaft was bad. When I came back to the game last summer I really thought it would be the right driver for me but I outgrew the club so fast it now makes my head spin. In reality it is not the fault of the club. It does not claim to be something other than what it is. I screwed up and that is all there is to it.

+1 for Phil. I can't handle him. Goofy grin and all.

Also, Jaws Wedges, that little bit of offset just doesn't work for me.

Crappy golf balls
Short Tees
I wasn't a big fan of the TM superfast
John Daly
Huge crazy mallets (TM spider, ect.)
Unforgiving Irons
Ping's woods *hybrid is ugly*

putters that make a clinking sound like the ball was made of metal... even if it was the best putter for my game the sound puts me off

R9 supertri. Love the results but it hurts my ears something awful.

Jaws wedges. How about some bounce options there Rodger?

Ghost Putters, specifically the insert.
Putters that come with an open face.

Nike and their moronic str8fit system. Make the dang things interchangeable!

Nearly all Vokey wedges. I have only owned one that I've ever liked (54* 8620 Oil Can). I've tried all of the rest of them and something in the balance just doesn't work for me. I keep wanting to like them and it takes one swing to remind me why I don't.

What piece of gear/equipment did you try or own that didn’t agree with you? What did you not like and why? What did you replace it with?

Every driver I bought or tried between 1983 and 2007. Except for a Northwestern I bought for $25 at Kmart in 2003. Didn't like them because I couldn't hit any of them. Replaced each one with another driver I couldn't hit.

Everything I bought from Krank. I just can't hit any of them.

I had a Wilson FYbrid 3 Wood. It felt super light and the head of the club didn't feel sturdy. I got a Nike Dymo 3 Wood. I like it better but the Ping G15 3 Wood is calling me now.....

I thought you were going to say the diablo line to be honest

I had a Wilson FYbrid 3 Wood. It felt super light and the head of the club didn't feel sturdy. I got a Nike Dymo 3 Wood. I like it better but the Ping G15 3 Wood is calling me now.....

Taylor Made :act-up: With the exception of the Raylor and R9 TP irons their equipment does not agree with me.

Stiff flex shafts: Swing speed is fast enough... My transition seems too slow to load them properly or something.

Baggy shirts: I don't want my sleeves reaching my elbow Nike. I prefer a more European cut like Puma uses.

Cotton shirts: Cotton is for towels. I want something that dries quickly, and doesn't get soggy and heavy.

TM R9 driver: love it in theory, but it doesn't seem to work in practice.

Cleveland Hibore xl driver. Inconsistent, loud, and ugly, not sure why I can't get similar results 2 days in a row but I'm done with it now. What bums me is knowing I could have been dialing in on another driver. Don't have its replacement yet but I'm looking.

Interesting. I love that driver. I go back to it every once in a while
Cleveland Hibore xl driver. Inconsistent, loud, and ugly, not sure why I can't get similar results 2 days in a row but I'm done with it now. What bums me is knowing I could have been dialing in on another driver. Don't have its replacement yet but I'm looking.

Back