Extreme Makeover: Putter Edition

Spank818

Brian Gaysian
Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX 4.19
As many folks know I broke the 100 barrier at the NE outing so I decided to reward myself and being that my putter needed some refreshing I sent it away to go get it did. Now I haven't had my putter for 3 months due to unforseen delays and the holidays so I was happy to finally see it even if it was just a picture. It's still not complete as it is currently going through the second stage of transformation in California at Vibrant. Also, thanks to Putter Lounge for completing stage 1 and for the pic. I will update this as soon as I get more pics.

So here are some before pics...

DSC07531.jpg

DSC07532.jpg

DSC07534.jpg

DSC07536.jpg

DSC07537.jpg

And here it is after refinishing...

60c68082.jpg

WHAT?!?!? you have to be joking! That is easily one of the sexiest putters I have EVER seen in my entire life. Good on ya spanks. You deserve it!

Great job by putterlounge. Would look nice with one of Kuchars iomics on there.

Wow a Ghost SeeMore. Brilliant!

Sweet stick, Spank!

Wow! Pure freakin sweetness man.

What, no Denver color?? Nice Spank and great job so far! "Move the bus"!

Gorgeous!

That is pretty sick...

Brilliant did you try another SeeMore that was whited before or did you just go for it. How long has this been your gamer.

Hmmm looks suspicious....I kid of course, came out great.

horizant.jpg

Wow... great choice of colours!!

That looks sick Spank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on breaking 100 Spank! I also think that your treat to yourself is looking phenomenal. The "ghosting" of the seemore looks so much better than I ever would've imagined.

You say it's going to vibrant next? What color shaft are you going with?

Beautiful looking stick, Spank!

Tapatalk: Not just for the bathroom.

Nice looking putter! That thing looks great. Now, the real question is what length shaft will it have? Are you going to break 30"?

Awesome choice!!

Now that's a cool looking putter! Can't wait to see the finished product.

Spanks that is a great looking putter. I was lucky enough to be there when you broke the 100 barrier for the first time. I didn't know you were treating yourself to a custom putter. I can't wait to see that thing in person come May. It looks like putter lounge did a fantastic job on it.

Nice looking putter head there Spank

Back