Black Widow Grips

I could see the white one on my putter. Not liking the ones with the line of spiders running down the shft though.

Another great review JB! I have to say the second time around I am starting to change my mind about these. I'm still not a fan of the spiders running down the entire length of the grip, but some of the other patterns aren't too bad. Is there any way to match a picture to the descriptions list in the review? I'd like to know which of them is the one available in mid/oversize. Thanks!

Another great review JB! I have to say the second time around I am starting to change my mind about these. I'm still not a fan of the spiders running down the entire length of the grip, but some of the other patterns aren't too bad. Is there any way to match a picture to the descriptions list in the review? I'd like to know which of them is the one available in mid/oversize. Thanks!

Here is a direct link and under iron grips, they list each one.

http://www.bwgrips.com

was a great review JB. i like that these grips performed well and i like the price point but i just can't do the graphics, not my thing at all. different strokes for different folks.

was a great review JB. i like that these grips performed well and i like the price point but i just can't do the graphics, not my thing at all. different strokes for different folks.

I like the white grips a lot. Minimalistic on the evil looking stuff.

Here is a direct link and under iron grips, they list each one.

http://www.bwgrips.com

Thanks JB, that's a good looking site. Easy to move around too!

Could you tell me how the Edge model did compared to the others? It's the only one available in oversize. The website says that it has the softest feel and is best in dry conditions. How did it stand up to the humidity in FL? Was it an issue at all and what are your thoughts about if they got wet in the rain for example. Do you think they'd still hold up?

thats why i bought the white ones... glad most of the posts were in favor of them... lol
the price was right up my alley tc and the winnlites were 3x as much... plus ive had bad luck with winn grips

if they were a buck or under I'd like em all.
The tour silk would be my choice otherwise...but it would be hard to get me away from GP tour velvets or Star Grip sidewinders

if they were a buck or under I'd like em all.
The tour silk would be my choice otherwise...but it would be hard to get me away from GP tour velvets or Star Grip sidewinders

i gottem for $3.39 at golf galaxy... the tour silk in white

Russ, any news on what you thought of these grips?
i love the look of the grips... but ive had a few 3-4 rounds in really high humidity and the ungloved hand was pretty slippery on the grip... im going to stick with them for awhile and see if there is any improvement with age... but its a shame i regripped my wedges and have to use a glove when i normally dont glove up when i chip/pitch...
they sure are pretty tho

Any try the Black Widow Edge yet? I was curious what those grooves feel like.

Black Widow grips

Black Widow grips

Has anyone tried these out? I was thinking of grabbing them for my irons, just curious if anyone has tried them out or heard anything about them

Grips are so individual opinions vary. I tried the white one on a wedge, didn't like it at all. Never got a secure feeling with it.

I think they look cool but I have not seen them in any of the stores I have been to, so I have no idea how they feel. I would not buy a grip without at least seeing and touching it in person.

That is why I am tossed up on these grips lol they look so great, if only I could get my hands on them to see how they feel.

To me they felt similar to GP velvet just a tad firmer. I think there is a thread running around here somewhere. The models all feel a bit different to me, but its better on a club I'm sure (except the white for a fact!) For example OneT got some lamkins I thought were a little slick, once he installed and cleaned them they felt amazing.

They just came out with some new Black Widow grips, finally have a full cord.

I don't pick a grip based on looks.I get one based on feel,price and performance.I love GP tour velvets,Lamkin crosslines and Star sidewinders because their cost is reasonable,they perform well for me,and they are durable(especially the Star Grips).
If I did pick a grip based on looks I wouldn't use the black widows but that's just me.

I dont know what it is about these grips but I want them on my irons.

I used this one on one of my drivers, I had no issues with it. I loved the way it looked.
images

I dont know what it is about these grips but I want them on my irons.

+1, I love the new ones, all white with black cord, SWEET!!!

Back