Bob Hope Classic [Spoilers]

You and me both Jeff. I just didn't put him on my squad though.

funny thing is that I will always have Overton. I have to right

I added ol' Boo. I think. Either way, I'm gonna say I did. I don't even know who is winning.

funny thing is that I will always have Overton. I have to right

I have Overton this week.

Went down to 72nd place but now up to 53rd. I feel kinda like a yo-yo.

Movin on up....

This fantasy league really makes "watching" golf much more interesting. It's also going to make me learn a lot more about golfers that I wouldn't necessarily pay much attention to otherwise.

For instance I chose D.A. Points. He could walk in my house and punch me in the face... I would know who he was!

D.A is the dude sinking putts with his Seemore :)

I need a screen print of the standings now. Haha. It wont last but it feels sweet.

Jamie Lovemark is embarassing me.

That is all.

anyone else take Brad Faxon?

Edit: Here is my team

Ricky Barnes
Boo Weekley
Stewart Cink
Steve Marino
Brad Faxon
Charley Hoffman
Tommy Gainey
Matt Kuchar
Brendon de Jonge
Jeff Overton

Smalls you picked 12 guys and still can't crack the top 25 right now? :alien:

My dark horse was Sabbawheeny, man is he making me look bad, lol.

Actually its Kevin Na thats not cuttin it, I just had a good feeling about the guy.

Smalls you picked 12 guys and still can't crack the top 25 right now? :alien:

23rd, hehehe. I'll probably be dq'd though since I have extra guys.

This sucks I missed picking my players for this one. Does this mean I am screwed or do it work like football and it drops your worst two scores?

Boo Weekly looks ridiculous. I like him but have a tough time routing for him b/c of the way he dresses. I'm not a big fan. He's an awesome ball striker, I like watching him hit iron shots just wish he did it with other clothes on.

Boo Weekly looks ridiculous. I like him because he talks like me, but have a tough time routing for him b/c of the way he dresses. I'm not a big fan. He's an awesome ball striker, I like watching him hit iron shots just wish he did it with other clothes on because I feel like we might have the same uncle daddy or at least have dipped in the same gene pool.

FIFY...

I almost fify'd.

I really wish I could be watching some golf right now.

Boo Weekly looks ridiculous. I like him but have a tough time routing for him b/c of the way he dresses. I'm not a big fan. He's an awesome ball striker, I like watching him hit iron shots just wish he did it with other clothes on.

^^^^Thanks!

Haha, I'm a big fan of anything camo. All three of my grankids got new born camo cloths, lol. Did you notice his shoes? They look like the Puma's Spankster gave me in Orlando.

Haha, I'm a big fan of anything camo. All three of my grankids got new born camo cloths, lol. Did you notice his shoes? They look like the Puma's Spankster gave me in Orlando.

I believe he's rocking some adidas shoes duey.

Anybody jumping out so far at people as they watch the leaderboard and say "nice sleeper"?

Back