Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We broke 50* today for the first time in two weeks. I'm going for sure tomorrow. :bananadance:

We're supposed to get 4.5" tomorrow afternoon thru midnight, and another inch or so before the morning rush hour..

A lot of the snow has melted! I'm seeing grass in our frontyard! I actually pondered going out for a few swings in our garden. We've got around 3-4-5 C in the day and around zero or a few minus in the night...could be range weather in a few weeks!

A lot of the snow has melted! I'm seeing grass in our frontyard! I actually pondered going out for a few swings in our garden. We've got around 3-4-5 C in the day and around zero or a few minus in the night...could be range weather in a few weeks!
What's "grass"?

it rained all night last night and the course had fw ponds on most of the holes... it got up to about 45 today

The snow has started.

Looks to be nice here this weekend (low 50s or high 40s)...first time golfing in a month and a half!

Here as well Smally. We may have close to 4" of new snow already.

Is that Nebraska 4" or Texas 4" hahaha

Half inch so far here. But it hasn't been snowing very long. But it's really starting to come down harder.

Updated forecast: 6 to 10 inches of snow. Wonderful.

it was perfect today... mid 50s... sun popped out for a bit
too bad the ground was still really muddy but ill take it so i played 27 today

We're at 2.5" so far. Wonder what we're going to wake up to.

Think I'll go out and do the first pass over my driveway and the old ladies across the street.

We're at 2.5" so far. Wonder what we're going to wake up to.

Think I'll go out and do the first pass over my driveway and the old ladies across the street.

They are calling for 2" to 3" today and 1" more tonight. WTF, we have at least four right now and still at it, lol. (Nebraska measure, not Texas, haha).

77* Sunny and breezy. Sorry yall

We're at 4" now, 1.5" in the last 1-1/2 hours.

They say to expect thundersnow when the snow comes in from Nebraska later tonight. Been a while since we had thundersnow.

thundersnow... ive never experienced that... sounds awesome

Heading back out.

KellyBo and I will be heading out tomorrow as it should be upper 50's in middle Ga.

5.75" of snow right now. That's 23" of Texas snow.

5.75" of snow right now. That's 23" of Texas snow.
We're expecting a snow storm on Friday Smalls, then a plunge in temps. It's been so long since I've been on a golf course I'm beginning to forget what golf is.

I think your snows are a WHOLE lot worse than ours. You guys out east are probably laughing at duey and me for complaining about a snowfall of less than 10"!

I don't think I could stand it if I lived somewhere I couldn't play all 12 months of the year. Down here, it gets cool every now and then and, like last weekend, you may have to play in 40 degree weather with a little mist, but I'd rather do that than sit out the entire winter. It only snows about once every couple of years down here. I don't think I could take it if it did any more than that.

it was perfect today... cold enough to keep the majority of ppl off the course but warm enough not to have to wear a beanie or gloves
the sun actually came out for a bit too

Supposed to get another 4-5" on Sunday. Great news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back