Bob Hope Classic [Spoilers]

what a roller coaster! I was down at 103rd for quite some time and now i'm in 6th?!? This live scoring is good stuff. Definitely making watching/listening much more fun! Jerry Kelly is my man...UHART grad.

Anybody jumping out so far at people as they watch the leaderboard and say "nice sleeper"?

McGirt? I had no idea who he was.

Love how the commentator describes Mike Weir's tee shot as, "not a very big drive".

I'm completely kicking myself for changing my lineup this morning. I suck at this.

what a roller coaster! I was down at 103rd for quite some time and now i'm in 6th?!? This live scoring is good stuff. Definitely making watching/listening much more fun! Jerry Kelly is my man...UHART grad.
Tell me about it! 76th now. First two days everyone will jump all over the place. Weekends too, if last week is any indication!

McGirt? I had no idea who he was.
That's OK, almost no one else did either duey! (Only one person picked him)

My sleeper Garrett Willis just put another birdie on the card to get to -2.

my sleeper Jeff Overton is sitting at -3

This is killing me to watch, lol. Went from 24th at one point to 97?

what does everyone think the cut will be at this week?

Dang it I was not paying attention and forgot to pick my team. That is going to kill me in the yearly standings

Boo Weekly looks ridiculous. I like him but have a tough time routing for him b/c of the way he dresses. I'm not a big fan. He's an awesome ball striker, I like watching him hit iron shots just wish he did it with other clothes on.

I don't even wear camo on the course.. Well did wear camo with orange 7 pt crown Scotty Cameron trucker hat many years ago but I did have orange belt and shoes that matched. :D

My guys are tied for 18th, tied for 55th or below where the cut would be right now. Doing well.

Dear Ryan Moore,

You suck!

Steve Marino looks like a new man out there. Playing well again this week.

i sub'd him in for Kenny Perry this morning. Doh!!!! I don't even know why, I don't even remotely like the guy.

I accidentally selected Hunter Haas when I wanted Bill haas. So I swapped....shoulda stayed with Hunter at -5! Oh well, 10th is good for me right now! woot woot

Never bail onyour man crushes. I'm sorry ryuji imada, I'll never do it again.

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette.

Ricky B going low! Go Ricky go!

looks like him getting out of last week may have been worth it

Back