Bob Hope Classic [Spoilers]

Barnes is in for a big year.

I think so as well. I liked him last year, now more people are gonna like him if he starts winning.

I think so as well. I liked him last year, now more people are gonna like him if he starts winning.

I liked him last year too. But he didnt show up much in the big ones. Maybe this year he makes a bigger move.

I liked things better when I was 3rd earlier today! I've been sucking all afternoon, hovering around the mid 90s. If the cut was today, I'd loose half my team!

I liked him last year too. But he didnt show up much in the big ones. Maybe this year he makes a bigger move.

Maybe its the new sponsor

sitting in 6th right now, and pretty happy :):) League is run incredibly thanks so much for hosting it THP! WOOT WOOT

I've been in the 70s spots the last hour or two. But now only Ryan Moore is outside of wherre the cut would be.

Dear Ryan Moore,

You suck!

Only man of mine below par right now.....why did I swap Webb Simpson for him?! He was -5 (simpson) last I knew....

I should have known better than to pick Ryan Moore, atleast it seems I'm not alone in my ignorance!

I should have known better than to pick Ryan Moore, atleast it seems I'm not alone in my ignorance!

It's only the first round. I'm still hoping he can turn it around and make the cut. It is after three rounds, right? Or is it after four rounds since they are playing on four courses? I'm thinking it's four rounds.

Sitting at #17, but got 2 guys Cink and Weir who are below where the cut line will be if they don't pick up their games.

Here's the schedule for the week. Plenty of time to make up for a bad round. As long as you don't have one or two more bad rounds!

Wednesday, Jan. 19
FIRST ROUND
Field of 128 professionals and 384 amateurs starting times begin at 8:30 a.m. at all four tournament courses

Thursday, Jan. 20
SECOND ROUND
Starting times begin at 8:30 a.m. at all four tournament courses

Friday, Jan. 21
THIRD ROUND

Saturday, Jan. 22
FOURTH ROUND

Sunday, Jan. 23
FINAL ROUND - PROS ONLY at Palmer Private at PGA WEST
The low 70 professionals (and ties) starting times approximately 9:30 a.m.

Riding position #7 right now but it's a lonnnnnnnnnng way to go before the big gal sings :guitar:

Riding position #7 right now but it's a lonnnnnnnnnng way to go before the big gal sings :guitar:

You and I keep switch spots Ole Gray! I've bumped you and now you've bumped me!

I didnt watch but there is a ton of low scores, why is the course so easy?

I didnt watch but there is a ton of low scores, why is the course so easy?

This tournament always sees low scores. I think the winning score is usually at least 30-under or better. They actually played on 4 courses. Wondering what the average was on each course, and which one Ryan Moore played. He might have done not as bad as it looks if he played the hardest course today.

this tournament always sees low scores. I think the winning score is usually at least 30-under or better. They actually played on 4 courses. Wondering what the average was on each course, and which one ryan moore played. He might have done not as bad as it looks if he played the hardest course today.

lq - 69.53125
pp - 68.8125
np - 69.125
sr - 68.875

You can find out which course they played under the Course column on the detailed scoring.... Moore played LQ

I spent most of the day in the top five. Tuned out for a while, and end up in 33 over night. I need to pay a little closer attention on opening day. I lost a guy before we even got started when Time Clark whimped out.

Seriously, this will be the first and last time I select Ryan Moore. If you're a golfer of his calibre, and you've represented a wonderful OEM in Scratch golf, and you go sponsorless b/c you have either the balls or lack of brains to do so, and you make some of the boldest fashion moves today, surely, just surely, you could shoot a round under par at the Bob Hope!!!!! This just further cements what I have always thought and felt..........the dude sucks.

45th place so far. Uhoh, I'm feeling quite dizzy....nosebleed coming on.....

45th place so far. Uhoh, I'm feeling quite dizzy....nosebleed coming on.....

haha, I'll trade with you. Who knows what can happen at this venue. Maybe some of my strugglers make a monster move today.

haha, I'll trade with you. Who knows what can happen at this venue. Maybe some of my strugglers make a monster move today.

There were some big score being laid down on day 1. I don't see that changing on day 2 as the players trade courses! Will make for an interesting competition no doubt. Martin Laird for my big money winner!

There were some big score being laid down on day 1. I don't see that changing on day 2 as the players trade courses! Will make for an interesting competition no doubt. Martin Laird for my big money winner!

But of course. I would expect you to back him. He's on team TC as well. I'm still kicking myself for picking up certain guys and dropping others. That's what makes this fun I suppose.

But of course. I would expect you to back him. He's on team TC as well. I'm still kicking myself for picking up certain guys and dropping others. That's what makes this fun I suppose.

He's a long way from home, the guy needs some support!

It's great fun to see someone hole out from 30ft and go 'noooo, I almost picked you! Why didn't I pick you??'.

Back