Chicken Stick Review Thread

Got the stick yesterday and I only had a few minutes with it so far. First impressions, solid product, the remote is not going anywhere, built very well (I accidentally smacked the back of my sofa with it full swing and it's still in one piece). The weighting everyone will have to get used to since it's obviously not a full club. All in all pretty cool and I can't wait to get more use out of it.

Got the stick yesterday and I only had a few minutes with it so far. First impressions, solid product, the remote is not going anywhere, built very well (I accidentally smacked the back of my sofa with it full swing and it's still in one piece). The weighting everyone will have to get used to since it's obviously not a full club. All in all pretty cool and I can't wait to get more use out of it.

start practicing and we'll have some matches

start practicing and we'll have some matches

Find me a baby sitter. :D

Will do. Gotta say I'm liking that I don't have to "fake" my swing with the stick like I would with just a controller. Pretty neat idea.

Great write up DD, this thing looks great for the Wii Golfers. I agree playing one handed with just the controller is not as fun.

After chatting with the Bad Chicken people it sounds like the PS3 move version won't be hitting shelves for another couple of months. They were really pushing to have it ready for the release of TW12 but a more realistic date will be around Father's Day.

Anybody try the "Chicken Stick" for wii on TW PGA Tour 11

Anybody try the "Chicken Stick" for wii on TW PGA Tour 11

I saw this on the PGA merchandise show on the golf channel and was intrigued. The wii always messes up my real swing but in the rainy season it is all I have. If this worked it could be awesome.

http://www.badchicken.com

Moved to a large thread on a review of the product. There are several other threads as well, this was the largest.

Back