What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thai curry chickeN!!

im thinking about going out to eat tonight but have no clue what or where

man i havent had a real good katsu in ages but im feeling a lil boston markety right now

Salsa solves everything!!!!!! Well imo.

I have no idea but I am starving! I just ate some chips and salsa to hold me over until dinner time.

Haha, that place is good. I'd offer to send some katsu over from a place right by my house but I'm afraid it doesn't last long within my reach lol.
man i havent had a real good katsu in ages but im feeling a lil boston markety right now

I have no idea but I am starving! I just ate some chips and salsa to hold me over until dinner time.

That is actually a very healthy snack! and I'm starving too

Having a steak, salad, and baked potato for dinner. Friends are taking me out since I've cooped up with a bum ankle all week and I'm celebrating!

im thinking i should try to make some home made katsu since i already make a killer hawaiian bbq
whats the place called by your house?

I believe it's called Hawaiin Sun. I'll have to double check the menu when I get home. Sooooo good. And they are extremely friendly.

Forgive my spelling right now... My brain is fried.

there are a grand total of 2 hawaiian places here... one is close but pricey and its a sit down place the other is a take out place thats cheap but its far =/

That sucks man. We have a lot of hawaiian places around imo. 3 that I can think off the top of my head and only one is sit down. Two I really enjoy and the other I haven't tried yet. I love the dish with hamburger and gravy... lol. I always forget the name.

loco moco? hahaha i havent had that in foreverrrrr! thanks now im frikken home sick hahaha

Is it bad that all I want for dinner is a giant cake?

No, because I'm sitting here calculating calories and points to see if I can have a chocolate brownie with ice cream for dessert.

just had a chicken pot pie from boston market... it was okay

Breakfast. Hashies, over easy eggs, little baby sausages, and toast.

'Twas good. Especially the hash browns. I love hash browns.

Kevin

Breakfast. Hashies, over easy eggs, little baby sausages, and toast.

'Twas good. Especially the hash browns. I love hash browns.

Kevin

Breakfast for dinner is always good.

Tacos here.

Im gonna try and convince the boss its hawaiian night haha. Loco Moco is healthy right???

loco moco? hahaha i havent had that in foreverrrrr! thanks now im frikken home sick hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was in the mood for comfort food tonight so made bangers and mash

Going to get Sushi tonight with GG and meeting our friends from Wilson Staff there. Love this sushi place. Should be a fun time for everybody.

We're either having Red Baron pizza or Fish 'n' Chips.

The home version of the Royal Red Robin burger. Burger, cheese, bacon, fried egg, tomato, lettuce, and mayo. Placed on the bun in that order.

Trying to eat healthy.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back