Bob Hope Classic [Spoilers]

went birdie-quintuple bogey-bogey to start his day. 3 holes goes from first to T49

Quintuple?? Wow.

Rex Grossman is really liking my picks. I don't know if I like being up there at the beginning. Seems I'd rather make a late push. I only like talking trash if I'm losing.

It must be the Scratch irons?

Maybe this is why Moore withdrew. He needs the scratch irons.

I bet Gmac tapatalks too

Sitting at 100 with 4 players at $0.00 and Moore withdrawn..........nice.

Next time I will not pay any attention to the "odds" and just throw darts instead. Bound to be better than this....

Tc sitting nicely 1 spot behind me.

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette.

Either that or....DAVID DUVAL is BACK baby! Haha!

David Duval's back!

388731629_e918e6d9d9_m.jpg

Sitting at 100 with 4 players at $0.00 and Moore withdrawn..........nice.

Next time I will not pay any attention to the "odds" and just throw darts instead. Bound to be better than this....

The cream always rises to the top !:D

Weir needs to get his game on...

Weir needs to get his game on...

absolutely! He and Cink are killing me.

When is the cut this week? I thought I heard after Saturday? maybe i'm crazy?

absolutely! He and Cink are killing me.

When is the cut this week? I thought I heard after Saturday? maybe i'm crazy?

Yes, it's after Saturday's round. They play on four courses, so everyone's got to play each course.

I don't know if it's me that sucks, or the players I chose! Oh wait, it's me I'm sure of it. Second week in a row, start at the top only to plummet to the bottom.

I've been 65th to 85th all day long.

I don't know if it's me that sucks, or the players I chose! Oh wait, it's me I'm sure of it. Second week in a row, start at the top only to plummet to the bottom.

I hear ya, I was 3rd at one point yesterday, now I'm hovering around the low 80s. Dipped as low as 106th today!

I hear ya, I was 3rd at one point yesterday, now I'm hovering around the low 80s. Dipped as low as 106th today!

you guys playing fantasy golf or sumthn???

once again, im late...smh, so ashamed, lol, you guys have fun....

You can still join up, you'll only be two weeks behind, it's free and you can give grief to anyone you pass on the way!

Back