Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Hey guys I am looking to book my flight. It looks like Continental is going to be the cheapest ~$400 plus I have to pay for my bags. There are two options I am looking at. 1) goes through Newark and arrives on Thurs morn at 930am or 2)goes through Houston and arrives at 1145am. I would be more inclined to go with the earlier option but I remember reading people say that we should avoid Newark if at all possible. What do you guys think?

Take it from a guy that used to live in Jersey and has to deal with that airport whenever he decides to visit friends and family up there... go through Houston.

I fly out Thurs. 6:20 am on AirTrans
Thanks All..Ya'll inspired me, I shot 655 series tonite in bowling.. should of had a 279 last game..brain fart...DOH

Same as the wife and I :D Can't wait !!!
will you be taking the shuttle to the resort too ?

Oh yeah..
Depart: 06:20 am
Arrive: 09:26 am Wichita, KS (ICT)
Atlanta, GA (ATL) AirTran Airways, Flight 684

Travel time: 2 hrs 6 mins
1 Stop - change planes in Atlanta, GA (ATL)
Connection Time: 3 hrs 16 mins
Depart: 12:42 pm
Arrive: 02:25 pm Atlanta, GA (ATL)
West Palm Beach, FL (PBI) AirTran Airways, Flight 762
Travel time: 1 hr 43 mins

Only a single spot left. I wonder who is going to jump in.

I can't wait to see who it will be. Like Jrod said, a lucky SOB! :D This is going to be such an awesome weekend!!

Just bumping this one back up and reminding people only ONE spot is left.

Who is going to get the last spot? My free round still stands for the last two including 2 for 1 chip.

Someones gotta get in on this today to prove TC wrong. :D

Just bumping this one back up and reminding people only ONE spot is left.

I honestly thought that the extra spots would be full by now :)

Someones gotta get in on this today to prove TC wrong. :D

I can guarantee you that TC would always be happy to be proved wrong as long as the outcome is good for THP. I don't think that there is somebody who loves this site more (well, aside from JB and GG).

Who is going to get the last spot? My free round still stands for the last two including 2 for 1 chip.

As does my offer for a private dozen cookies and chance to pick one of the batches I'm making. I've given one away to the last person signed up before more opened, so who get's to get drinks on Setho and cookies on me?

I can guarantee you that TC would always be happy to be proved wrong as long as the outcome is good for THP. I don't think that there is somebody who loves this site more (well, aside from JB and GG).

I agree, he is a credit to the site in many ways. He was just very pessimistic about how fast it would fill up.

Let's go guys, let's fill this thing up!! You won't regret it!

ah, thanks SethO! That was a post that made me feel good buddy, and it's all true.

I agree, he is a credit to the site in many ways. He was just very pessimistic about how fast it would fill up.

I'm not pessimistic cool, just been around long enough to see things not go as quickly as people would assume. More of a realist.

ah, thanks SethO! That was a post that made me feel good buddy, and it's all true.

I'm not pessimistic cool, just been around long enough to see things not go as quickly as people would assume. More of a realist.

Alright, my bad! Still looking forward to who gets the last spot.

WOW I'm I the lucky last 2? LOL

WOW I'm I the lucky last 2? LOL

Yup, you snuck in there! Now we just need the last spot to get filled up? C'mon, who wants to have an awesome time?

I am pulling for JRod to make it! Good luck to whoever the lucky golfer is as you will not be sorry :thumb:

I am pulling for JRod to make it! Good luck to whoever the lucky golfer is as you will not be sorry :thumb:

I believe he said he could not make it Gray. Something about a Mike Vick convention...I kid of course, but I believe he said yesterday he was not going to be able to make it. I know Hawk has met him and said he is a great guy, I was looking forward to meeting him too.

How come Bridges is never in here. He should be coming!!

How come Bridges is never in here. He should be coming!!

Well if JRod is not coming & Bridges is not in ,then maybe we have AdWillingham or Bama as a possible entry?

Well if JRod is not coming & Bridges is not in ,then maybe we have AdWillingham or Bama as a possible entry?

Your skimming like One-T Gray. Both have said they are not coming or in Bama's case, he said he might grace us, but would not know for a few weeks. It wont be available in a few weeks. But we do have about 5000 members, so I am not concerned.

I am sure JB/GG are not worried about filling the 1 spot

Back