Never Compromise Gambler Custom Pictures

If I was a stock holder I would be dancing in the streets.

I am not, I am a putter ho, so instead I am looking in my couch for change.

I'm a sucker for anything lime green and pink! Those look very nice!

Amazing looking putters, I still prefer the classic chrome

Those are mighty nice!! Excellent pics, they look so awesome!

Wow. Its just pure awesomeness.

Saaaweet! This can't end well with my checking account.

I agree, the practical part of me :angel: says new Cleveland Classic Bronze... The "I really want one" side :devil: says Gambler!

I can't believe I am going to say this but....I would like to get a nice putter rack for the house (Similar to the one we have now) and have one of each, in every color, displayed in our golf room.

GG I think you just made even more members fall in love with you... JB you better keep your guard up. :D

Last edited:
Didn't realize you could get them in black. I'd still opt for the Chromed out sole, but it's cool that you have the option.

Those are really sweet! I know I said when I was there that five putters were enough but....

yeah, that's just ridiculous! I honestly wouldn't have a clue what direction to go in. I did notice one that was Carolina blue paint filled, that made me warm and fuzzy inside.

Holy cow you weren't kidding when you said there were a TON of pics.

Tempted to buy one just out of pure good looks with those things.

I wonder what will get more hits from THP users. The customize your gambler section or the Miyazaki online shaft fitting

Wow...these are beautiful putters!

OK, though I wish there was a CS model, the Zing style is a weakness for me, I hate plumbers neck's but damn I want a Boat.

Black and lime green straight please. Sorry Ghost, but you are outta here when these hit the shelves.

Thanks alot. Now I need new underwear.
But seriously those are amazing. The most beautiful putters I've seen, and I love the chrome-y finish on some of them....

Why do you do this to me? Just when I was stealing my resolve not to buy anything before the outing you post this. They look even better than I would have thought. Even though I will be getting the Straight, I can't help but fall in love with the Royal and Flush. I think NC hit a home run with the design on the sole of these two. I still wish the Straight had a little bit more to it (and it looks like I am not alone as they didn't feature and of custom Straights, just one lonely straight in the background of one picture). Still in love with these though.

I Tapped, I Talked

yeah, that's just ridiculous! I honestly wouldn't have a clue what direction to go in. I did notice one that was Carolina blue paint filled, that made me warm and fuzzy inside.

Anything with Carolina Blue can't get the ball in the hole

JB, have you heard anything about a "dinero" line coming? are they different or just a custom Gambler. A Cleveland pro was talking about them.

JB, have you heard anything about a "dinero" line coming? are they different or just a custom Gambler. A Cleveland pro was talking about them.

Definitely interested as well as the other site has photos of the Dinero line and it looks like there are some different head shapes and different necks.

Definitely interested as well as the other site has photos of the Dinero line and it looks like there are some different head shapes and different necks.

As of right now, the Gambler is being released and they have some one off tour issue putters out there that guys like David Toms is using. Yes there will be another line following the Gambler, but here at THP we honor embargo, so as of right now, the Gambler is it.

I can tell you that the Gambler is it for 2011 anyway as that is confirmed.

Thems sure be purty.

I guess any day now we can start customizing and ordering.. Good times!

I was a little disappointed to see it will be available in March, considereing I checked quite a bit in February....ugh

Back