What are you reading?

One to check out for sci fi fans- The Dark Tower Saga.

Sushi for Beginners

the search results I got looking for good food sources of potassium.

A Canticle for Leibowitz. I've read it a number of times. It's a classic post-apocalyptic novel. Maybe the best ever.

Kevin

Civil Procedure, Torts, Real Property, Professional Responsibility, Contracts, Wills, Trusts, Evidence, Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure, Constitutional Law, Agency and Partnership, Remedies, Corporations, and California Community property.

Good times.

Civil Procedure, Torts, Real Property, Professional Responsibility, Contracts, Wills, Trusts, Evidence, Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure, Constitutional Law, Agency and Partnership, Remedies, Corporations, and California Community property.

Good times.

Wow. Law School?

What are you reading right now?

What are you reading right now?

My wife and I love reading books, she likes mostly fiction, for me non-fiction. Right now I am reading "outliers" by Malcolm Gladwell, and "The Age of Persuasion
How Marketing Ate Our Culture"
Written by Terry O'Reilly and Mike Tennant.

So what are you reading?

this post...

Coolbreeze, I really enjoyed Outliers.

I am currently reading The Road to Serfdom by F.A. Hayek (non-fiction) and The Isle of Stone by Nicholas Nicasto (fiction).

Coolbreeze, I really enjoyed Outliers.

I am currently reading The Road to Serfdom by F.A. Hayek (non-fiction) and The Isle of Stone by Nicholas Nicasto (fiction).

Its pretty good so far, I would say its his second best work after "the tipping point", I've been interested in "the road to serfdom", if you don't mind let me know what you think.

I am usually not a big reader but I love Dan Brown books. I just read the Lost Symbol in only 4 days. It was a great read. I have found that I like books that deal with history mysteries and fiction. I think I am going to get his other book Deception Point as that is the only one I have not read. It was weird coming home and wanting to read all night. My wife said I was obsessed. I could picture the movie in my head as I read and there is not even a movie yet.

I like books by Zig Ziglar. Currently reading Secrets of Closing the Sale.

Just finished up Life by Keith Richards, very enjoyable read. I've got Christina Kims book on the nightstand to start this evening

My wife and I love reading books, she likes mostly fiction, for me non-fiction. Right now I am reading "outliers" by Malcolm Gladwell, and "The Age of Persuasion
How Marketing Ate Our Culture"
Written by Terry O'Reilly and Mike Tennant.

So what are you reading?

I love Malcolm Gladwell, although I read mostly fiction. I just finished Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay - a super-fast, touching read. I was thinking about picking up Christina Kim's book - so RonInThornton, let me know what you think. & @twosolitudes - My Name is Red looks really good. I'll try to pick that one up. Otherwise, I'm in between books (except for the ga-zillion Tinker Bell and Thomas Train stories I read with my kids).

Currently on the table:
Re reading Count of Monte Cristo and Stone Wielder by Esselmont

Currently reading on my Kindle is the Fever Series...I'm on book #3 and almost just about ready for book #4 :D

Its pretty good so far, I would say its his second best work after "the tipping point", I've been interested in "the road to serfdom", if you don't mind let me know what you think.

Coolbreeze, I will let you know what I think.

I am reading Atlas shrugged again.

I love that book as you may have guessed by my avatar!

Last edited:
Back