Bob Hope Classic [Spoilers]

It is official....

I stink. Im dead last.

I have a DNS and now a WD in addition to two potential missed cuts. Clinging on for dear life...

Can you put a cookie on the THP server so we don't have to type in the League Name everytime? Smallville, give'em the thumbs up for this!!!!

I'm getting carpel tunnel by constantly typing 'thehackersparadise1' and 'staticline stripers'.

Next year my team name is going to be 'a'. :D:banghead::devil:

Why do keep putting Jamie Lovermark on my team. Dude is killing me.

Got scared there for a little bit.....Dropped to 23rd....but rebounded up to 11th at days end, and 3rd for the season....I <3 fantasy golf

Got scared there for a little bit.....Dropped to 23rd....but rebounded up to 11th at days end, and 3rd for the season....I <3 fantasy golf

I knew they had the season standings. Didn't know they updated in real time though. Pretty cool.

Can you put a cookie on the THP server so we don't have to type in the League Name everytime? Smallville, give'em the thumbs up for this!!!!

I'm getting carpel tunnel by constantly typing 'thehackersparadise1' and 'staticline stripers'.

Not sure what browser you're using, but Chrome saves User Name and Password and lets me click a dropdown for the league name.

Not sure what browser you're using, but Chrome saves User Name and Password and lets me click a dropdown for the league name.

same here, but I don't have chrome on one of the pc's I use so it's kind of a pain.

Guess I'll be using Chrome for the Fantasy League then.

44th at the moment, darn you Ryan Moore. I need Cink and BVP to get a move on and earn my team some green!

same here, but I don't have chrome on one of the pc's I use so it's kind of a pain.

IE7.0 at work. SOL for me.

Chrome at home. I'll check my settings tonight. Thanks for the info.

Check out Boo with that K Cua Shaft
t1-weekley-thurs_372x248.jpg

Agreed. I have to log in again every time I go to the page and its a real PITA.....!

I don't use Chrome and all I do is type a "T" and get a drop down. I have chrome, but don't use it, wonder if it's running in the back ground.

Not really sure what is happening in the tournament, but I've been 65th-75th every time I've checked today.

I've crawled my way up into the 50s. Been mostly 60s today though.

So my sleeper pick, Jerry Kelly is my highest player. 4 others are sucking it up majorly with $0 and somehow i'm still in 37th :waiting:

So my sleeper pick, Jerry Kelly is my highest player. 4 others are sucking it up majorly with $0 and somehow i'm still in 37th :waiting:

It's all in who you pick. I've got 3 guys without any money and I'm currently 54th. It's about who you've got with the cash.

Dear Jamie Lovemark,

You embarass me as a radio personality and you can join Ryan Moore in complete suckdom!

That's going to be me after winning the Cleveland Driver!! Except I'll wear a nicer shirt...heck I'll even buy a Cleveland hat..lol.

Heck that's me already, except it's being tested in a SuperTri right now and may go in a SuperFast head before the dust settles. Well unless KellyBo steals it :angry:

P.S. My boys are doing pretty good as I am pre todays round in #3 position :D

Back