The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Games are on sunday bro beans. Dont worry I thought today was saturday and they were playing today lol

get a job!

( I dont know if you do or dont have one)

I think the Cowboys are hiring.. anyone should be able to help out the worst secondary in the league.

I can mow the practice field lol

But winter = no grass grows = bridges job less for the time being thus we need grass growth = $$$ in bridges' pocket. Simple formula, huh?

But winter = no grass grows = bridges job less for the time being thus we need grass growth = $$$ in bridges' pocket. Simple formula, huh?

.. .. What?

See, if you moved up north, you can plow snow when you're not cutting grass. That's what most of them do here so they work year-round.

J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets... Steelers and Bears for my picks.

T-minus 25 hours and 55 minutes until the big game.

Kevin

T-minus 19 hours and 15 minutes until the big game.

Kevin

[YOUTUBE]Y3pFD-xdPRE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Steelers vs Packers in the Superbowl, Then the steelers lose and The cheeseheads take it all.

Cheeseheadettes.

Kevin

green-bay-packers-bikini-girls-fans-nfl.jpg

J E T S jets jets jets!!!

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Were they imported to Wiscansan? They look like good southern girls.

That's an insult to southern girls. No comparison

I hear Ben Rottensburger likes Southern girls as well.

Ryan Secrest

He likes girls? Oh wait thats Rothlisbuger. Secrest and football should never be in the same sentence.

He likes girls? Oh wait thats Rothlisbuger. Secrest and football should never be in the same sentence.

No, he doesn't. See he's, ...oh never mind lol

Aaron Rodgers's girlfriend Jessica Szohr. Also a Cheeseheadette, though apparently she enjoys a big wedge of cake to a wedge of cheese.

Kevin

jessica-szohr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back