Bob Hope Classic [Spoilers]

Dear Jamie Lovemark,

You embarass me as a radio personality and you can join Ryan Moore in complete suckdom!

well, I watched the morning drive this morning and it seems you may not be the only one on the Lovemark train. He had a lot of very good things said about him. he is young, he will have good days and bad

Welcome to Suck Town................population: me.

104th with a bullet...........!!

well, I watched the morning drive this morning and it seems you may not be the only one on the Lovemark train. He had a lot of very good things said about him. he is young, he will have good days and bad

I could not agree with this more. He'll be around for a while. Count on that.

hmmmmmm I slipped back to positon #14 so today will be interesting........

I know Kuch came up small at the Ryder cup but so far this year he is still playing some solid golf. Looking like it could be another top ten finish for the Kuch with a move on Saturday.

I think he'll be a monster this year. Someone on Morning Drive referred to him as an ATM machine, pretty accurate description IMO.

I know Kuch came up small at the Ryder cup but so far this year he is still playing some solid golf. Looking like it could be another top ten finish for the Kuch with a move on Saturday.

I am liking Martin Laird today

why did Ricky Barnes withdraw?

Heard was in the running for Dancing with the Stars so he went to practice? Hope all is well, I really like the guy.

why did Ricky Barnes withdraw?

now Ricky Barnes WD's? huh? i'd be pissed if he was on my roster.

now Ricky Barnes WD's? huh? i'd be pissed if he was on my roster.

Are you serious? Im going to punch a server, BRB.

he is on my roster :(

Yeah that almost upsets me. But you know what? It doesnt really matter if you have the guy in first place. Thats all that matters. You can have 4 dudes with zero cash but if you got the top dog and maybe another top ten your fine.

I don't know what happened while I was gone but I'm up to 39th, somehow, some way!

Does anyone know why Barnes WD?

Does anyone know why Barnes WD?

From pgatour.com:

Barnes’ back causes WD
Ricky Barnes has withdrawn from the Bob Hope Classic after eight holes of the third round due to a nagging back problem. The condition prompted him to withdraw prior to the start of the Sony Open in Hawaii.

Barnes shot a 65 in his 2011 debut on Wednesday, then followed with a 70 on Thursday. He was 2 over for the day when he withdrew.

That's bad news for Mr Ricky Barnes. I hope he can kick those problems soon.

From pgatour.com:

Barnes’ back causes WD
Ricky Barnes has withdrawn from the Bob Hope Classic after eight holes of the third round due to a nagging back problem. The condition prompted him to withdraw prior to the start of the Sony Open in Hawaii.

Barnes shot a 65 in his 2011 debut on Wednesday, then followed with a 70 on Thursday. He was 2 over for the day when he withdrew.

That's too bad for him. I wish him well. AG is going to be mad. She's picked him twice now.....

Ricky Barnes was one of my players.. I just hope the young man heals quickly and gets his health back. Back problems can be extremely cumbersome for long periods of time.

With Barnes having WD and half of my guys over par for the day, My ship may have just sunk......
63rd....from 11th

I seem to be leapfrogging a bunch of people... thanks Ricky

With Barnes having WD and half of my guys over par for the day, My ship may have just sunk......
63rd....from 11th

Heck, I'd be jumping up and down if I was in 63rd. I'm in 108th of 110. The consensus opinion is that I SUCK! But I am better than 2, so I don't completely SUCK... YET!

Heck, I'd be jumping up and down if I was in 63rd. I'm in 108th of 110. The consensus opinion is that I SUCK! But I am better than 2, so I don't completely SUCK... YET!

haha, always look at the bright side

My team has been moving up the leader board since Barnes went home, so maybe this is just what team OG needed.

The courses they're playing...not much to look at from my view. I'm sure it's spectacular when you're there but not from the TV perspective. This winter had me forget how incredibly boring it is to watch pre-weekend rounds...especially when the top players aren't there.

Back