What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol click on it One-T. That is a navy Travis Mathew shirt(don't know the name of the shirt) and the shorts that I was asking about last night.

Edit: Shirt is called TM Scotch Polo Navy

Lol click on it One-T. That is a navy Travis Mathew shirt(don't know the name of the shirt) and the shorts that I was asking about last night.

I was blocked from it at work. I am out for the night. Good luck with it buddy! Your in good hands anyway

Edit: Shirt is called TM Scotch Polo Navy

I think that could work out pretty good CL.

Awesome. So at least I have one outfit done. Again thanks for the help it is really appreciated

No thanks needed, we are all here to help each other. You will be hooked on the clothes by the time the outing ends...hehe

Dude I'm already hooked. I'm looking at like 10 different things. Problem is that as I've said I have no fashion sense. I really like those purple Puma's though. And of course I'm going to be asking how to match belts to an outfit. Does it go by shoes or shorts or shirt?

Dude I'm already hooked. I'm looking at like 10 different things. Problem is that as I've said I have no fashion sense. I really like those purple Puma's though. And of course I'm going to be asking how to match belts to an outfit. Does it go by shoes or shorts or shirt?

It used to be belt, shoes and hat match. Now you can break the rules a little, but that is a rule to stick by.

Dont worry too much about fashion sense. Go with what you like and the rest comes together, I promise.

You know you have a real problem when you custom order Myjoys, Belt, Shirt, and shorts just to make up one outfit. However there are different variations you can use them all in. It be just another day for Poulter or Fowler. :D

good thing you have started now. Just wait til right before the outting and everone really starts buying up stuff to look good. You will wanna keep up with them.

Just ordered these myself. Pink and red shirts match these the best?

Yes but wait until you get them. Because the shades are very specific with those adidas. However if you can find that reddish pink adiPure shirt that we reviewed this last year, it is perfect for them and one of the best shirts we have covered.

Lol why do I always end up getting shorts that are tough to match. Just looked up the adipure shirt and that is not cheap

Lol why do I always end up getting shorts that are tough to match. Just looked up the adipure shirt and that is not cheap

But its worth every penny...hehe

It is just an awesome material. However I would say, if you are looking to save some money, wait until the shorts come in and match it up locally in a store.

But its worth every penny...hehe

It is just an awesome material. However I would say, if you are looking to save some money, wait until the shorts come in and match it up locally in a store.

That is the problem JB. My only local store is a GS which has the worst selection of stuff. Man I was thinking of getting the Pink Boris Subseventy shirt and thought it would match.

That is the problem JB. My only local store is a GS which has the worst selection of stuff. Man I was thinking of getting the Pink Boris Subseventy shirt and thought it would match.

Its hard with a plaid and especially with the unique color pink/red that adidas went with in this one. It does match the adiPure perfectly, but it is a pricey alternative.

Had to pick up some new pants for my trek to the north at the end of month, found a pair of TW pants that I love finally. Now I just need a decent tailor to shorten em up a bit.
Just about joined the Sligo club tonight but ill have to wait til I shed a few more lbs and treat myself.

Picked up these beauties today, first ever pair of PUMA anything in my life. JB has to correct me...PUMA, not PEW-MA! HA!! :beat-up:
IMG_20110118_142511.jpg

IMG_20110118_142721.jpg

I like both shirts and have the light pink one. If I was a betting man, I would bet you could go with the lighter one and get away with it. I dont think the other works with that new adiPure pink/red they are working with.

Just got these shorts in and man are you right JB. Don't think I've ever seen these colors before. Any clue who sells that Adipure shirt in a small for something less then an arm and a leg? Really nice shorts though

Just got these shorts in and man are you right JB. Don't think I've ever seen these colors before. Any clue who sells that Adipure shirt in a small for something less then an arm and a leg? Really nice shorts though

I dont. I have that redish/pink adiPure and it is an extremely unique color. Love that shirt, but tey are pricey and new.

Are they new JB because I can't find them anywhere except golfsmith.com. I thought maybe they were being discontinued

Are they new JB because I can't find them anywhere except golfsmith.com. I thought maybe they were being discontinued

They are the fall 2010 line. I believe they were part of our Fall apparel preview that we did. Most unique shirt I have ever owned. Feels like a mix of felt, spandex, silk, and tech. All equals comfy goodness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back