Congratulations!!!! I have a bit of baby fever so this just made me cry. I wish you and your wife and lifetime of happiness with your new bundle of joy.

Congrats

Congratulations!!!! I have a bit of baby fever so this just made me cry. I wish you and your wife and lifetime of happiness with your new bundle of joy.

I think I just cried....But not in that happy good cry way. That scared run for the razors kind of way.

Congrats Blu, and welcome little one to the THP family.

Congrats Blugold! She's just precious!

Congrats!!! that is awesome!

I think I just cried....But not in that happy good cry way. That scared run for the razors kind of way.

Congrats Blu, and welcome little one to the THP family.

I didn't get it either. Until I heard her cry. Delivery wasn't easy and she had to be brought into the world via c-section. So hearing that sound was fantastic.

I didn't get it either. Until I heard her cry. Delivery wasn't easy and she had to be brought into the world via c-section. So hearing that sound was fantastic.

I feel ya buddy, that's how our little one came into this world as well. I sure am happy for you. You're about to embark on a few months of little to no sleep, you're gonna get frustrated, but if I can give you any advice..........don't take this time for granted b/c you'll never ever get it back.

Congrats!!! It is such an awesome thing to have a little one that is your own.

Congratulations to you, your wife, and your born THP'er :clapp:! Man she is on pretty baby and the Blugolds will have a heart full of love for that tiny little piece of your :love:. They grow up fast so cherish the memories, take lot's of pics, vacations, & family outings for baby Blugold :thumb:

Absolutely precious! Congratulations to you and your wife.

This calls for a cigar blu! I'll try to get to the store today and have one in honor of your new addition, congrats. There's simply nothing better, I went through it with my three kids and two of three grandkids, (one came just a wee bit early and I was on a hunting trip, lol).

You have a beautiful baby and family, hope everyone is well today!

Sounds like me. Went through the same thing, as well as complications for the last couple months leading to the birth. Congratulations to you and your wife. Just in time for the Packers-Bears game. Get her a Packers outfit, stat.

Kevin

Sounds like me. Went through the same thing, as well as complications for the last couple months leading to the birth. Congratulations to you and your wife. Just in time for the Packers-Bears game. Get her a Packers outfit, stat.

We already have a Packers onesy that says "Little Kicker" on it.

Congratulations on your new addition. It's great to be a dad.

Congrats man.

She is super duper cute!! Congrats :)

congrats mann!!

Congratulations! Another golfer is born!

Just read this, watch out JB!

Congtats BG!

Same thing with my wife and I, after 18 hours of labor we had to go in and get the little fella. I have a theory on it though from my little experience and our friends. When I woman has a natural birth she recovers very quickly and can start doing everything for the baby right away, however the recovery from the C-section is long and she cannot do much at all for the baby other than feed, and that leaves it to you daddy. I think that because you have to do almost everything for the baby for the first few weeks, even a month, you end up with a closer bond with your child right away, that you wouldn't get until later in a natural birth situation. Just my theory from seeing friends interactions and my own.

Back