Bob Hope Classic [Spoilers]

Been a solid day for my boy's. Started the day at 30ish and got as low as 7 or so, but holding in at 11 last I looked.

Bubba Watson coming up small again for my team. Thanks Bubba, might as well go join Barnes on the sidelines.

My team has been moving up the leader board since Barnes went home, so maybe this is just what team OG needed.

haha yea I was strutting like a Peacock in heat and now sitting in positionn 41st. Nothing like a little humble pie to chill the smack mouth :D

I've snuck up to 27th today. And just looked at the overall, and I am on the first page there! For now.

In the post game news they were call the leader Jhonney Vegas. Sounds like a Vegas stripper or a movie character, lol.

I really suck at fantasy sports. 81 after today, you know what really chaps my a$$ though? Seeing Team TC on the first page of the leader board, that's what. I didn't think Lee Westwood and Graeme McDowell were playing in the Bob Hope.

I really suck at fantasy sports. 81 after today, you know what really chaps my a$$ though? Seeing Team TC on the first page of the leader board, that's what. I didn't think Lee Westwood and Graeme McDowell were playing in the Bob Hope.

That's Team Lefty to you Jake :D

I'm going to call in and get all of TC's guys that I don't have, disqualified.

Wow, first page of the leaderboard (barely)! I think that's the first time.

WTF, I went from 11th to 25th in like the last 45 minutes??? Damn I hate this stuff.

Lol. Verplank, Barnes and Moore all on my roster. It was fun at the top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need this Vegas dude to chill out over the weekend!

IE7.0 at work. SOL for me.

Chrome at home. I'll check my settings tonight. Thanks for the info.

I enabled cookies late last night...they should be fine now.

Browsers we're good for:

Chrome

Internet Exploder 8.0 & 9.0

Firefox 2.0 - 3.6.13

Safari

We need this Vegas dude to chill out over the weekend!
You know if only the guy spelled his first name correctly, that really throws me for a loop, no chance of a better last name for a golfer! I can see it now after his first win, Vegas cashes in! Don't let the dude win the Justin Timberlake in Las Vegas...that would be too dang cool! But he still spells his first name wrong so it bugs me.

Rebounded from 63rd to 24th for now...Martin Laird is saving me at -8 today and -16 for the tourney. 7th overall for the year! Woot woot

Watching a replay of today's round. Looks like Bo Jackson is all arms on his golf swing. Imagine what he could do if he used those tree trunk legs!

I'm confused about the Bob Hope. Pardon my ignorance, but can someone explain the format? Do the celebs play everyday and the pros have to compete for earnings, fedex points, all that while they're playing with celebrities?

Are the celebrities on different courses than the pros or all they all spread out?

I'm confused about the Bob Hope. Pardon my ignorance, but can someone explain the format? Do the celebs play everyday and the pros have to compete for earnings, fedex points, all that while they're playing with celebrities?

Are the celebrities on different courses than the pros or all they all spread out?

They play the first four days. Sunday is pros only.

They play with the pros.

It could I suppose, they do it at Pebble Beach every year too.

I don't think the pros actually play (for score) with these guys like at Pebble though; I think the 3 amateurs are a team who play with the pro.

Could be why so many of the big names are playing in the HSBC.

Could be why so many of the big names are playing in the HSBC.

Good point. Some of the celebs weren't that bad. Saw Tom Dreeson hit it really close on the par 3 and Bo hit a decent shot too. Willie Gault on the other hand looked like I could have done that. Haha.

Back