Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
J33 Driver is an excellent piece of equipment but if I recall correctly it's not the easiest club to hit. It was known as the "spin killer" for its effect on backspin. Just not much forgiveness on mishits.

Can't help you on the TEE, sorry.

Signature Series 2 has peaked my interest as well. Might have to sell my house though!!

thinking about a Cleveland BRZ 3.

I have one of those and its a great putter. Very nice feel to it and a great price too. Love the whole line of Cleveland putters actually.

I have one of those and its a great putter. Very nice feel to it and a great price too. Love the whole line of Cleveland putters actually.

I really want a Odyssey Black Tour 9, but my skillset with the flatstick doesn't justify that kind of money. Those things are just money...both in the feel and looks department.

How does the insert in the Tour I feel? The inserts in the tour (gold version) is way too soft for me.

I really want a Odyssey Black Tour 9, but my skillset with the flatstick doesn't justify that kind of money. Those things are just money...both in the feel and looks department.

How does the insert in the Tour I feel? The inserts in the tour (gold version) is way too soft for me.

Arent those Odyssey inserts? Not sure really dont think I have any putters with those. I have a couple with the White Ice insert which I find pretty soft too. The Black Tour is an awesome putter. Really soft feel for something that doesnt have an insert.

Arent those Odyssey inserts? Not sure really dont think I have any putters with those. I have a couple with the White Ice insert which I find pretty soft too. The Black Tour is an awesome putter. Really soft feel for something that doesnt have an insert.

Yah they have the Black Tour I series that has the tungsten weight but an insert. Was just curious how it compared (or if it were the same) as the other inserts.

I loved the weight of the White Hot Tour 9 but the insert was way too soft and ruined my distance control.

Have you seen the White Ice #3, #4, or #6? I think that they are new this year to the White Ice line. I want to see them in person.

No longer pondering the Studio Stocks. Think I'm definitely going to get the Signature Series.

A: Fubuki AX Fairway to go into the S2 but finding anyone who has actually used this shaft seems tricky. I'm guessing that in it's self isn't a ringing endorsement eh..

B: Teramo putter in midnight black from Piretti. I never "got it" when people talk about collecting putters but that there is a gorgeous hunk of metal. Plus I like mallet putters and have a straight through stroke so I could actually use it rather then just drool on it.

A: Fubuki AX Fairway to go into the S2 but finding anyone who has actually used this shaft seems tricky. I'm guessing that in it's self isn't a ringing endorsement eh..

B: Teramo putter in midnight black from Piretti. I never "got it" when people talk about collecting putters but that there is a gorgeous hunk of metal. Plus I like mallet putters and have a straight through stroke so I could actually use it rather then just drool on it.

You would NOT regret the Teramo, one of best feeling putters I have...and like you said, its a looker.

I'm pondering a refurb clic-gear, just dunno 2.0 or 3.0....I've held off till no because NO-ONE around here uses them but I reallt think itd save my old back and knees lol.

Seriously, seriously pondering preordering the 1 and 3 Mashie hybrids. In fact, its pretty much past the pondering stage. Really, the only thing I'm pondering is adding another mashie to the order....

Seriously, seriously pondering preordering the 1 and 3 Mashie hybrids. In fact, its pretty much past the pondering stage. Really, the only thing I'm pondering is adding another mashie to the order....

There's a code for that lol

OEM Kevin

your screen name will need to be Mr Mashie then

There's a code for that lol

OEM Kevin

Yeah, which makes the decision even harder. Not sure my wife would agree with my logic though....

Yeah, which makes the decision even harder. Not sure my wife would agree with my logic though....

I was going to get just one but I know how good the Mashie is and at that price it just seemed to make sense to go with two. Most likely the Mashie will outperform the 4 iron with ease and confirm my decision.

I was going to get just one but I know how good the Mashie is and at that price it just seemed to make sense to go with two. Most likely the Mashie will outperform the 4 iron with ease and confirm my decision.

Nice, so can I assume you are beyond pondering and have placed your order?

Yes sir. Went with the M2 and M3.

Nice! I'm 99% sure I'm going 15.5 and 20.5.... My 3wood will be garage bound, and if I cannot consistently hit the new TM forged 4 iron and/or S3 4 iron, I will then pickup a 3rd hybrid.

Nice! I'm 99% sure I'm going 15.5 and 20.5.... My 3wood will be garage bound, and if I cannot consistently hit the new TM forged 4 iron and/or S3 4 iron, I will then pickup a 3rd hybrid.

And with the deal from Blind9 its really hard to pass up as many as you think you may need / put in play.

You would NOT regret the Teramo, one of best feeling putters I have...and like you said, its a looker.

The only reason I looked at it was because of the putter thread you have, I doubt I would have found it on my own.

I feel like I owe you a cookie. My wife's reaction was less stellar though :D

Today I tested the SeeMore Black FGP Blade Putter AND I LOVED IT! The face balance and center shaft worked great with the straight back and straight through stroke and I may have to pull an OEM and add this putter to my collection. $150 at golftown right now which I think is a pretty good price.

today i tested the seemore black fgp blade putter and i loved it! The face balance and center shaft worked great with the straight back and straight through stroke and i may have to pull an oem and add this putter to my collection. $150 at golftown right now which i think is a pretty good price.

go get it bro

Any opinions on the Burner Superfast TP in here? I hit one today my co-worker is offering me and I was hitting missiles with it, he's offering the driver and a box of Pentas for 200 total, driver is basically new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back