I'm thinking gray was just saying it was a good looking bag. heck, I would love to have it in my cart!

I think the bag is really nice. At first glance, it looked like a floral design. It's just the picture. I personally like the color and the style. It wouldn't go well with Gray's overalls style for sure but I bet the guys who wear the Sligo threads will look great carrying this bag too.

I think the bag is really nice. At first glance, it looked like a floral design. It's just the picture. I personally like the color and the style. It wouldn't go well with Gray's overalls style for sure but I bet the guys who wear the Sligo threads will look great carrying this bag too.

Based on the last thread I read, I have a feeling if there was a gold snake on it, it might be different. :alien:

That bag is great looking, might be the best looking stand bag I have seen in a long long time. I'm not in the market for a new bag right now but if I was that would be on the short list.

That bag is great looking, might be the best looking stand bag I have seen in a long long time. I'm not in the market for a new bag right now but if I was that would be on the short list.

agreed! I'd love to see some shots from all angles, specifically the top of the bag.

Based on the last thread I read, I have a feeling if there was a gold snake on it, it might be different. :alien:

Haha! Don't you have connections with Sligo? I think you should have them design a new Cobra line just for Ole Gray!

agreed! I'd love to see some shots from all angles, specifically the top of the bag.

We will get those at the show for everybody, no question about it.

Haha! Don't you have connections with Sligo? I think you should have them develop a new Cobra line just for Ole Gray!

That would be awesome huh?

That would be awesome huh?

I'm not very artistic, but I envision bright yellow, black with a big snake crawling up one side and around the neck. What do you think?

I'm not very artistic, but I envision bright yellow, black with a big snake crawling up one side and around the neck. What do you think?

Personally, not for me, but then again I like this which apparently is feminine...hehe

But I bet he would love it.

Pretty sweet looking bag. I'm a little hungover today so I'm bot quite making out the colors. What are the colors on this bag and how is the top arranged?

I think its a sharp looking bag- but i'll agree that I originally thought it was a girls bag as well. The more I look at it, I think it is some of the lighting in the original picture is making it more pastel than it actually is. I am excited to see better pictures in controlled lighting though! A Black w/ sligo green digitile color option would be HOT.

I am also curious to hear about how the bag holds up (if it gets reviews). I am pretty particular about the quality of my bags and if sligo puts the same effort/quality into it as they do their shirts it will be wonderful. The first step from clothing to a golf bag could be a little bit rough before all the wrinkles get ironed out.

Pretty sweet looking bag. I'm a little hungover today so I'm bot quite making out the colors. What are the colors on this bag and how is the top arranged?

I think its a sharp looking bag- but i'll agree that I originally thought it was a girls bag as well. The more I look at it, I think it is some of the lighting in the original picture is making it more pastel than it actually is. I am excited to see better pictures in controlled lighting though! A Black w/ sligo green digitile color option would be HOT.

I am also curious to hear about how the bag holds up (if it gets reviews). I am pretty particular about the quality of my bags and if sligo puts the same effort/quality into it as they do their shirts it will be wonderful. The first step from clothing to a golf bag could be a little bit rough before all the wrinkles get ironed out.

It must be the lighting, because there are no pastel colors. I guess with the picture I took, I kind of expected that most people read our home page articles. I know that is not a fair assumption. Its clear in all of those articles that Sligo is a mens brand. They dont make ladies apparel or accessories right now.

The colors are the same as the digitile shorts and pants that they make which I wore at the last outing for those in attendance to get a visual memory.

It must be the lighting, because there are no pastel colors. I guess with the picture I took, I kind of expected that most people read our home page articles. I know that is not a fair assumption. Its clear in all of those articles that Sligo is a mens brand. They dont make ladies apparel or accessories right now.

The colors are the same as the digitile shorts and pants that they make which I wore at the last outing for those in attendance to get a visual memory.

After looking closely I figured it was the platinum digitle pattern that I like so much. When I first saw the bag I thought it was white and baby blue.

I love Sligo clothing, but at first glance it's not my favorite bag. Maybe in person. I'd rather see a cart bag.

Last night Gray told me he HONESTLY thought this was a ladies bag. His eyesight is not so good so he really thought it had a floral pattern on it. You have to understand he is 60 and does not get into Sligo at all so he had no idea that they sell only men's products. I don't think it is feminine but I do think it is for the younger stylish man, definitely not the older country boy (not mentioning any names).

Last night Gray told me he HONESTLY thought this was a ladies bag. His eyesight is not so good so he really thought it had a floral pattern on it. You have to understand he is 60 and does not get into Sligo at all so he had no idea that they sell only men's products. I don't think it is feminine but I do think it is for the younger stylish man, definitely not the older country boy (not mentioning any names).

Well I think we should get Gray into some more metrosexual clothing. Start slow though, maybe Slingo could do up some sweet golf overalls for him and then go from there.

Well I think we should get Gray into some more metrosexual clothing. Start slow though, maybe Slingo could do up some sweet golf overalls for him and then go from there.

Yeah, let's start small and replace the snake on his shirt with either a little alligator or a little penguin. Hehe

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

who is oem'ing it for them? Ogio? Seems like they do the majority of the bag oem'ing

Tom Watson has done a wonderful job with his wardrobe as he ages... just look at the earthy tones/style he busted out last year at the British Open... Gray could pull that off I think!

In other news- the bag is still nice. In a moment of complete honesty the Digitile pattern has never been my favorite sligo pattern but I think it translates better to a golf bag than it does to pants/shirts. (I know there are a lot of people who LOVE it on clothing, it's just not my style). Hopefully this years bag does well enough that they can start flexing their creative muscle and come up with an awesome full line of golf bags. Their style sense would likely challenge Ogio as being the best "designer style" bags on the market. Lets be honest, bag design/style is 70% of why I buy a bag!

who is oem'ing it for them? Ogio? Seems like they do the majority of the bag oem'ing

They use their own factory, nobody is doing it for them.

They use their own factory, nobody is doing it for them.

Nice I like that they are doing it themselves.

Back