The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Timely interception by Chicago.

Wow. Game over. Congrats pack fans!! Def outplayed us in a big way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a pick but the bears are in big trouble now.

Cutler quits!! What a joke.

Uh oh Todd Collins

He was KC's backup QB for a long, long time. He's probably made the most money of anyone who played for 16 seasons and played in less than 50 games. Not a bad gig.

Yah that is really bad. I can't believe the team puts up with a guy like that. I'm sure his knee hurts but come on dude...this is the NFC championship game.

Yep, as if his reputation wasn't bad enough before this game, he is going to be killed now. He will be labeled a quitter and rightly so, doesn't even look like he is going to try.

No doubt. Im pissed.

Yep, as if his reputation wasn't bad enough before this game, he is going to be killed now. He will be labeled a quitter and rightly so, doesn't even look like he is going to try.

Wow dude I have no faith in Collins. Yoccos you better start the campaign to get Sexy Rexy back. I cant believe Cutler is sitting over on the bench

If it wasnt a fan friendly forum Id have some adjectives to describe him.

Wow dude I have no faith in Collins. Yoccos you better start the campaign to get Sexy Rexy back. I cant believe Cutler is sitting over on the bench

The Packers are just not putting this game away. You don't want to let a team hang around like Chicago is, that's just inviting trouble.

The Packers are just not putting this game away. You don't want to let a team hang around like Chicago is, that's just inviting trouble.

Ya they should be up a lot more but I wouldn't be worried if I was a packers fan.

I was just thinking the same thing, this is far from over.

"he doesn't know when he hurt the knee but it was sometime in the first half." Ummmmm FAKER!!!!

sounds like you will need to update your signature after the game lol
If it wasnt a fan friendly forum Id have some adjectives to describe him.

The buzzsaw!!!!!!!!!!

The buzzsaw!!!!!!!!!!

Bear fans better hope he's the second coming of Frank Reich.

Yoc, I hate to say this but that was one of his knocks in Denver and the Bears downplayed that since the trade. I hope Collins leads them back and makes him look like a chump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back