Show Off Your Putter Collection

What are your thoughts on that thin top line on the Karsten? It was a lot thinner than the previous Karsten line. The thin line on the new putters really threw me off.

I did notice it last night when I was rolling all the putters at GG. It doesn't really bother me too much as I pay more attention to the roll and feel I get. But I did notice it when I was comparing this putter to the Scottsdale Anser. I still really like the insert in the Scottsdale, but I noticed something weird. It looked as if the insert was almost sticking out off the face a bit.

I did notice it last night when I was rolling all the putters at GG. It doesn't really bother me too much as I pay more attention to the roll and feel I get. But I did notice it when I was comparing this putter to the Scottsdale Anser. I still really like the insert in the Scottsdale, but I noticed something weird. It looked as if the insert was almost sticking out off the face a bit.

hmmm...I don't really like the insert in the Scottsdale. I think that it is too soft.

I am interested to roll the new Anser X. But I do want an Anser 2, exer sense I learned the difference between an Anser 2 and an Anser.

hmmm...I don't really like the insert in the Scottsdale. I think that it is too soft.

I am interested to roll the new Anser X. But I do want an Anser 2, exer sense I learned the difference between an Anser 2 and an Anser.

What is the difference between the two Ansers? Yeah the Scottsdale is a softer insert but each time I try it I like it. If they had a 33" Id already have one.

What is the difference between the two Ansers? Yeah the Scottsdale is a softer insert but each time I try it I like it. If they had a 33" Id already have one.

The heal of the putter. The Anser 2 has a more drastic cut on the heal. It slants down while a standard Anser is rounded. This causes the Anser 2 to have more weight in the toe. Adding a little more toe hang. If you have an Anser and an Anser 2, take a look.

The heal of the putter. The Anser 2 has a more drastic cut on the heal. It slants down while a standard Anser is rounded. This causes the Anser 2 to have more weight in the toe. Adding a little more toe hang. If you have an Anser and an Anser 2, take a look.

I only have the Anser 2 that I just got. But I just googled it and I see what you mean. Little more meat down in the heal.

Guys lets keep this one about the pics. Tons of threads are here or ready to be started on putters though.

So the Anser 2 is supposed to be more ideal for an arced stroke path. I have never been consistent with an Anser 2 shape.

Love my new (used) SeeMore M1 putter! I've been practicing every day with it. I put a white Iomic grip on it and I'm loving it too. Matches my THP headcover. I know I should get fitted for one but I took the chance when I found a 33" for a great price.

Nice Seemore, I am wanting to pick up an M3....

Very nice Kelly

Sweet putter Kelly!

sweet putter KB!!

Haha, Boss. You have to take heat from your buddies now if going pink. Very nice non the less.

Love my new (used) SeeMore M1 putter! I've been practicing every day with it. I put a white Iomic grip on it and I'm loving it too. Matches my THP headcover. I know I should get fitted for one but I took the chance when I found a 33" for a great price.

I love this putter! I almost bought one of these a few times but never pulled the trigger.

Here is the one of the latest pictures of the collection.

1118061882_RPEjL-L.jpg

JB thats just stupid man...stupid awesome!

Here is the one of the latest pictures of the collection.

1118061882_RPEjL-L.jpg

SICK! That's the only way to describe that collection!

That is just no fair! I don't think I could find the putter I needed for the day in there.

Wow it's SeeMore City in there.

Just one is all I need.

http://bettinardi.com/registry/detail/2229

BB-8 “Classic”

Registration Number: RJB2229
Year Milled: 2010
Putter Model: BB-8
Material: DASS
Finish: Brushed Stainless
Loft: 3°
Lie: 71°
Head Weight: 351 Grams
Length: 35 Inches
Offset: Full
Neck Style: Plumber
Toe Hang: 1/2
DASS BB-8 with FIT tour inspired FIT face, clean blank sole, and Perfect Balance logo in the pocket. This BB-8 is a true classic from Bettinardi to be sold at the 2010 PGA Show.

IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

That's a beauty Chris...thanks for sharing!

That's a beauty Chris...thanks for sharing!

Thanks, it's ultra soft due to it being DASS and the FIT face.

Back