The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm big boned too. That Rapistburger just seems to get it done though. I can't figure out how he does it, but he does it.

no score but a decent drive for the jets. Sanchez needs his confidence if the jets are gonna win.

Yeah, I'm big boned too. That Rapistburger just seems to get it done though. I can't figure out how he does it, but he does it.

Those giant pump fakes and how long he holds onto the ball DRIVES ME CRAZY

Back at home where I should have stayed. What a hard fought battle. The Bears D kept bringing it. Cudos to them. and to Hank Haney's kid. Pretty gutsy stuff. Rodgers struggles like hell against the Bears.

Packers defense rocks.

When I got home and flipped on the TV, ESPN was putting up tweets from players on other teams. They were ripping Cutler for being a pansy. He and the Bears need some damage control on that.

Kevin

I'm not necessarily a Cutler fan or not, but I couldn't believe he sat that game out. He just showed what he's truly made of. A game of that magnitude, against a bitter rival, and you sit it out. I wonder if he needs to change his tampon?

Back at home where I should have stayed. What a hard fought battle. The Bears D kept bringing it. Cudos to them. and to Hank Haney's kid. Pretty gutsy stuff. Rodgers struggles like hell against the Bears.

Packers defense rocks.

When I got home and flipped on the TV, ESPN was putting up tweets from players on other teams. They were ripping Cutler for being a pansy. He and the Bears need some damage control on that.

Kevin

And deservedly so too. He didnt look all that hurt just sitting there on the sideline. We have no idea whats going on but really its the NFC championship game. Just seems odd to me.

Looks like the Steelers are trying to pound the Jets early and tire them out.

Big stop by Jets D....

the touch on that pass by Rapistburger was that of a .....well you know......

And deservedly so too. He didnt look all that hurt just sitting there on the sideline. We have no idea whats going on but really its the NFC championship game. Just seems odd to me.

Looks like the Steelers are trying to pound the Jets early and tire them out.

She is a pansy.

Jets D can't stop anyone let alone tackle them

Im not 100% but Im pretty sure this is the battle of the released former Cowboys kickers.

Ruh-roh Rex.....whatcha do now?

The Jets do not look good. Mark Sanchez is looking bad. The jets did not want to have to come back in this game. Sanches just doesn't have the skill to do that.

Yeah not good. I think this game is over but you never know. Jets just dont seem like a come back kind of team.

Sanchez looking very dirty right now......Hey NY, how about some no huddle offense for a change?

Jets can't stop the run, and I don't know if they can come back in this game. You give that Steelers defense a big lead and made the Jets one dimensional and I have my doubts.

I'm using wi-fi on a plane right now...suddenly not too upset that I can't watch this game. What a blowout at the half.

I'm already throwing my support behind the Packers in the Super Bowl, can't bring myself to root for a team with Roethlisberger.

good start for the Jets in the second half....D needs a stop now

Lol. Esox is a Packers fan. Thanks Esox. Youre one of the of the good ones. Appreciate your kind words TC. JB you were right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TD here would sure make things interesting....

Here we go Jets, lets just get enough points to cover the teaser spread, not that I'm a degenerate gambler or anything.

nice play calling B Schott....running the ball gets you down to the 2 and you decide to pass the ball twice? THEN you run it? WTF. G'night Super Bowl chance!

Both of these teams are playing awful football. Mark Sanchez is playing so poorly, he is taking out his own teammates.

Here we go. Big safety, leads to touchdown 9 points baby. That was the plan all along.

Here we go. Big safety, leads to touchdown 9 points baby. That was the plan all along.

Did that plan include injuring the center?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back