• TNT

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

claycribbs

Fear the Dolphin Swag!
Reaction score
Handicap
Who has the best Golf Announcing team?

Probably because I am such a Master's-lover, but the event feels bigger to me when CBS is the one broadcasting it. While he provides good opinions, I feel Johnny Miller makes too much of the broadcast about himself rather than the action on the course.

The others feel minor league in comparison.

I too am pro CBS simply because of the Masters. I do like Johnny Miller and Sir Nick, two announcers many people don't like.

I refuse to vote on the basis that NONE of them have a good COMPLETE crew

Fehrety, Peter Alice, and Johnny Miller. Build a team around that. I'ld like to see that. I know some people who don't like Miller but I think he's honest and to the point

THP Radio of course.

CBS and I don't think its even close.

CBS, then NBC.

I like them all

Ok Clay my pic is like others have said and is due to the Masters Golf Tournament.

I prefer the guys who do the Euro casts on TGC. They are very educated and don't seem to belittle the competition too much ala Sir Nick and Super Johnny.

If anyone says ESPN due to Chris Berman during the US Open should be shot several times just for spite.

CBS hands down!

I also like the Euro Tour guys on Golf Channel...better than the PGA Tour crew and I agree ESPN does NOT need to let Chris Berman do the US Open...awful!

I had to vote for ESPN & Chris Berman.

Jim Nantz is just terrible. He wouldn't shut up at all during yesterday's game. He is the reason I can only watch the Masters with the television on mute.

I must have put too much Bailey's in my coffee this morning to actually believe I just read that. C'mon man!

And FWIW....Jim Nantz doing football is way different than Jim Nantz doing golf.

I had to vote for ESPN & Chris Berman.

Jim Nantz is just terrible. He wouldn't shut up at all during yesterday's game. He is the reason I can only watch the Masters with the television on mute.

Voted CBS b/c I like Ferhety and I am one of the few people that likes McCord. Really though, I just don't care that much. I used to, but not so much any more.

CBS and it isn't close to being close!

I pay about as much attention to golf announcers as I do for those for Nascar and pro wrestling

Anybody but Johnny Miller. He annoys me for some reason.

I pay about as much attention to golf announcers as I do for those for Nascar and pro wrestling

Gorilla Monsoon was ahead of his time

I agree with CBS, DF kills me hahaa.

I like the golf channel, nbc, or cbs. I can't stand the eurotour announcing. It makes watching golf boring ;)

Back