The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did that plan include injuring the center?

Yep, the Jets are so crafty you never know whats part of their clever plans.

J E T S Just Ended The Season

Football is the worst sport ever. Lol. Stupid playoffs. I hate everything football. Just bein honest. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

URGENT MESSAGE FOR TEXAS PEOPLE IN THE DALLAS/FT. WORTH AREA

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife. Roethlisberger is coming to town.

The Super Bowl should be kind of nice for the people of TX. They'll actually have a couple good teams playing in their state.

Kevin

I'm just wondering if da Bears are going to come out next year with their third-string quarterback as their starter. The kid looked pretty good today, especially considering the situation he was thrust into....Divisional championship game, his team already trailing and rocked back on their heels.

I didn't think either the Steelers or the Packers played their best football today. It was good enough, but not their best.

On another note, has anybody else noticed that teams playing the Steelers lately have made every effort to avoid throwing the ball anywhere even remotely near Troy Polamalu?

The Super Bowl should be kind of nice for the people of TX. They'll actually have a couple good teams playing in their state.

Kevin

You forgetting about TCU beating your badgers already Esox?

OH and if Aaron Rodgers happens to not make it back to cheese land, its because jerry bought him so he can be the Cowboys QB. Yall can have Romo lol

Pro football, Bridges, not that corrupt minor league stuff. LOL.

Anybody think Jay Quitler is being treated a little unfairly by the press and the message boards?

Kevin

Pro football, Bridges, not that corrupt minor league stuff. LOL.

Anybody think Jay Quitler is being treated a little unfairly by the press and the message boards?

Kevin

Umm no I don't. He quit for everyone to see on national tv. If he doesn't throw those two red zone int's in that last game against the Packers they wouldn't even be in the playoffs. And since you've been poking fun of my home lately I'm forced to cheer for the steelers and rapeaburger.

OEM Kevin

Umm no I don't. He quit for everyone to see on national tv. If he doesn't throw those two red zone int's in that last game against the Packers they wouldn't even be in the playoffs. And since you've been poking fun of my home lately I'm forced to cheer for the steelers and rapeaburger.

OEM Kevin

Don't be that way. I like Texas. Not the Cowboys, but I like Texas. Good BBQ, and the best music in the good old U.S.A. I'm partial to Joe Ely.

Kevin

Don't be that way. I like Texas. Not the Cowboys, but I like Texas. Good BBQ, and the best music in the good old U.S.A. I'm partial to Joe Ely.

Kevin

Hmm. I guess I can accept that. And Id much rather root for the Packers then the stupid Steelers.

Turns out cutler had a sprained MCL. Ya thats it, just a sprain. What a baby.

Depends on how bad he sprained it. If she couldn't put any weight on her knee, it would make it really hard to driver and throw the ball or move around in the pocket.

Depends on how bad he sprained it. If she couldn't put any weight on her knee, it would make it really hard to driver and throw the ball or move around in the pocket.

Well considering he was walking around smiling after haine lead the bears to a TD, I dont think it was that bad.

A grade 2 tear doesnt mean he cant walk. I tried to stay out of this. But really? I was pissed and I popped off without facts. Ill own up to it.

How many NFL games have any of us played with a MCL sprain much less any injury? Phillip Rivers played with an ACL tear. He had a brace. Not only tht the game he injured it, I dont believe he finished. I had my facts wrong.

Cutler was sacked a trillion times and always got up. I questioned his toughness cause Im a sore loser. Had to blame someone.

Fact is he won us some games. We were beat by a better team. Ill be supporting the NFC North. I think as fans we tend to minimize injuries. Just kills me. Not singling you out just cant multiquote. Facts is none of us know what he could an couldnt do. He injured it sometime during the second quarter according to Mills. People say he shoulda played. And what permanantly injure himself? I was wrong. Ill own up to it.

Go Pack.

Well considering he was walking around smiling after haine lead the bears to a TD, I dont think it was that bad.

There was a video with Derrick Brooks and Heath Evans on ESPN.com where they were talking about this and what they were saying is they accepted the fact he was too injured to play but what angered them was that he just sat and was distant with his teammates. He was not trying to lend support to the other qbs or root or cheer for his team. They said he has a history of that kinda the "poor ole me" approach.

Bridges said he saw him walkig around and smiling after a td. Either way he was done. He gets up and stands he is faking. He sits he isnt being supportive.

He has brought it on himself. He treats media like crao But did anyone watch the poundings he took every game? He is a tough dude.

There was a video with Derrick Brooks and Heath Evans on ESPN.com where they were talking about this and what they were saying is they accepted the fact he was too injured to play but what angered them was that he just sat and was distant with his teammates. He was not trying to lend support to the other qbs or root or cheer for his team. They said he has a history of that kinda the "poor ole me" approach.

I dont know how hurt Cutler was or is. Quite frankly I do not care. I do not like the guy, I never see him smile, I never see him run around yelling and supporting his team or his Defense for pulling his arse out of ever game. I just do not like the guy as a QB. I hope he is done after this year. he is not fun to watch, if I was a bears fan I would ask for Haney back, at least he showed some enthusiasm.

I hate that the Steelers won, I wanted the jets to win.

Id say watch a Bears game. He does get going. He does give his teamates props. He does get involved. Are any of us on the sidelines during Bears games or on three with Urlacher and Cutler? do you hate the way Peyton gets on his receivers? Or if Derek Anderson is laughing on the sidelines? How about Carson Palmer demanding a trade when he weapons up his rear end?

To say you hope he is done I dont get. I dont get wishing an end to a career. What would people have said if I gloated over Woottens sack of Favre? People were in an uproar when Romo's injury was talked about.

I dont know how hurt Cutler was or is. Quite frankly I do not care. I do not like the guy, I never see him smile, I never see him run around yelling and supporting his team or his Defense for pulling his arse out of ever game. I just do not like the guy as a QB. I hope he is done after this year. he is not fun to watch, if I was a bears fan I would ask for Haney back, at least he showed some enthusiasm.

I hate that the Steelers won, I wanted the jets to win.

A grade 2 tear doesnt mean he cant walk. I tried to stay out of this. But really? I was pissed and I popped off without facts. Ill own up to it.

How many NFL games have any of us played with a MCL sprain much less any injury? Phillip Rivers played with an ACL tear. He had a brace. Not only tht the game he injured it, I dont believe he finished. I had my facts wrong.

Cutler was sacked a trillion times and always got up. I questioned his toughness cause Im a sore loser. Had to blame someone.

Fact is he won us some games. We were beat by a better team. Ill be supporting the NFC North. I think as fans we tend to minimize injuries. Just kills me. Not singling you out just cant multiquote. Facts is none of us know what he could an couldnt do. He injured it sometime during the second quarter according to Mills. People say he shoulda played. And what permanantly injure himself? I was wrong. Ill own up to it.

Go Pack.

Bridges said he saw him walkig around and smiling after a td. Either way he was done. He gets up and stands he is faking. He sits he isnt being supportive.

He has brought it on himself. He treats media like crao But did anyone watch the poundings he took every game? He is a tough dude.

Woah, easy there bro montana.

Lol. You get just as worked up. So whoa ya self.

I want to say something. I am in no way taking anything personally nor do I think bad of anyone. This is how Im used to talking the NFL. I dont want anyone taking this personally.

I guess I just dont like Cutler man, I played sports all my life...even in college, and I just dont like his demeanor. I dont think he is a leader. Plus, I dont like his double chin! hahaha

edit: but I do wanna give you mad props for taking his back when the rest of the city is burning his jerseys...right Lebron?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back